Princess Charlene's Maternity Fashion: May 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This new hairdo is just perfect for her.

She looks wonderful and I love her hair.

Charlene looks great and trés chic. I also like how she's experimented with a new hairstyle, which suits her well. I can see that she has a little bump, although at first I didn't notice it.

Charlene looking so lovely! And I really like the haistyle, it's chick, glamorous and very royal like.

My Goodness Charlene looks amazing here. She needs to have her hair that way more often. Just Wow!!

Happy to see her again. She certainly looks good !!!

Princess Charlene very lovely in white at the inauguration of the new Yacht Club of Monaco today, June 20. The hair looked great as well.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
That is a beautiful dress and absolutely perfect for the inaguration of a yacht club. I love the new hair style, it looks great and, in all probability, gives her a personal little lift as she has obviously not been feeling quite the thing.

Charlene looks great and trés chic. I also like how she's experimented with a new hairstyle, which suits her well. I can see that she has a little bump, although at first I didn't notice it.
She is very trés chic and though I love the new hairstyle, I hope she won't grow it out. She is so fine featured she really rocks short locks!

As to the bump? I think its just a ruffle of the dress in the breeze.

One note though - I don't like the heavy use of clear lip gloss. It ruins the otherwise subtle makeup she is wearing.

The longer hair looks great. her face still looks a bit tired. BUT!!!.... I see a bump, or as the case may be a bump bump!

Princess Charlene very lovely in white at the inauguration of the new Yacht Club of Monaco today, June 20. The hair looked great as well.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

WOW! She looks amazing! Everything is perfect. If possible she looks more beautiful - she is clearly glowing. What a joy to see her. The hair is fabulous - hopes she continues with it. Yes - trés chic. :flowers:

Gorgeous dress perfect for her stage and so elegant, doesn't look tired to me hope she is feeling better

Love, Love her look from head to toe! Her hair is fantastic and so is her make-up. Pregnancy agrees with her for certain. :)

Same here. I definitely don't believe she is having twins, by the way.

But that little white dress is perfection:whistling:!

WOW! She looks amazing! Everything is perfect. If possible she looks more beautiful - she is clearly glowing. What a joy to see her. The hair is fabulous - hopes she continues with it. Yes - trés chic. :flowers:

Couldn´t agree more.
And her (new) hairdo makes her so soft.... pregnancy really becomes her :flowers::flowers::flowers:
BYe Bine

2 pictures of Charlene attending an event in Monaco, receiving honor decoration at the Italian embassy.

I don't want to say anything bad about Charlene, she seems to have difficult pregancy and she looks very tired, but I don't like the dress at all and I find it inapproriate for such an occasion. The dress is as shapeless as a potatoe sack and Charlene should cover her knees.
There must be much more elegant or better fitted outfits available for pregnant women, especially for such a high profile occasion.

https://www.facebook.com/palaismona...6449344700945/861512513861289/?type=1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/palaismona...6449344700945/861529810526226/?type=1&theater

I like her dress, Charlene is very elegant with this very beautiful maternity dress all the maternity dresses look like patatoes sacks. the pregnant women have no shape but this one does not look like a maternity dress.

The dress is appropriate to this ceremony .

Oh she looks so tired. I like the dress.

I don't think this is a maternity dress since she even doesn't look pregnant at all...

She looked good and the shade of blue with the dark white looks good.

I'm not so sure about the blue and white together with that stripe (don't get me wrong, I love blue and white as a colour combination, but there's something off about the stripe IMO), but all in all Charlene looks good and the dress suits her. It's great to see her again.

The dress on itself was a lovely summer dress. And that was the problem because in my humble opinion this event, a solemn awarding of an Order bestowed on behalf of Signor Presidente della Repubblica Italiana, required some more formality. It was not appropriate for this ceremony.

Oh who cares. She looks tire dand probably nauseous. That she came is admirable. I am sure no one who counted care. Only the critics here.

I think the baby bump is somewhat disguised by both the colour and the line of the blue stripe. But you can see on most pics that the dress sits a little higher in front than at the back of her legs, which suggests there's something there!

Everyone has been asking for more colour in her wardrobe. Well, here it is! A lovely strong colour combination. She looks lovely and summery.

It's a fashion thread so people comment on the clothes. I think she looked fine if a little tired.

I'm not so sure about the blue and white together with that stripe (don't get me wrong, I love blue and white as a colour combination, but there's something off about the stripe IMO), but all in all Charlene looks good and the dress suits her. It's great to see her again.

That's what's 'off' about the whole impression. She would have known the award's ribbon would be red - it doesn't go.

I think the baby bump is somewhat disguised by both the colour and the line of the blue stripe. But you can see on most pics that the dress sits a little higher in front than at the back of her legs, which suggests there's something there!

Everyone has been asking for more colour in her wardrobe. Well, here it is! A lovely strong colour combination. She looks lovely and summery.

Exactly so. I see a big belly - there's no doubt in my mind. You can see to the right where there is the white of the dress. Where there is blue it is camouflaged. It's so clear she is not really up to par. I'm a little startled that anyone would suggest she is not pregnant - please no conspiracy theories! :sad:

It is great to see her again. She looks tired which is perfectly understandable but I like the outfit. Maybe the dress is a bit informal but hey why not? She looks lovely and the dress is quite interesting with the blue/white contrast. So definitely DO from me. :)

I agree that she looks lovely, and the dress is quite fashionable. I like the blue and white combo. It could be a bit longer, perhaps. She and Albert both look very happy.

Oh who cares. She looks tire dand probably nauseous. That she came is admirable. I am sure no one who counted care. Only the critics here.

We all care. Otherwise we would not do the effort on writing long and long and long threads about fashion worn by royals. If we did not care, these threads would not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom