The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlene can wear normal dress adjusted to her body . the designers can transformed her dresses into maternity dresses, it is more elegant than the maternity dresses which look like tents

Old 09-02-2014, 07:59 PM
Majesty

Bummer! Just as I thought, Charlene is dedicated to denying any sign of the "Bump" by wearing larger sized dresses.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RlChj9_Liz...-charlene1.jpg

However, at this stage of the game I really think these photos put the lie to the notion there's twins snuggled in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Charlene can wear normal dress adjusted to her body . the designers can transformed her dresses into maternity dresses, it is more elegant than the maternity dresses which look like tents
Fashionable maternity dresses are beautiful and the trend to not wearing maternity clothes is a bit sad. It seems like they denying the existence of their child, or worse, ashamed of it.

Old 09-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Some maternity clothes today, are pathetic. They cling for no reason at all rather than flowing away. Dressing nicely is not denying anything. She looked lovely.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Neither my own mother (in the 60s) nor myself in the 90s, actually wore 'maternity clothes', just bought a size up for the final chapter. My dear mother is 5'0" if she holds her breath really big. I am 5'9". And this is without the advantage of Valentino et all to custom make things. Though I would not have traded my favorite yoga pants for her wardrobe! :-)
Old 09-03-2014, 05:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

All the pregnancies are different, we see a belly very quikly in some women and we see a very little belly during a long time on other. Charlene has a small belly and she does not want to wear already a maternity dress. Some dresses can be adjusted to her body. On the site of Monaco matin we see that she took weight, her size are bigger and her face has round cheeks. and the photos taken by side show a little belly But she wants to be elegant and she will not show her belly as a trophy, she wants to be elegant and she was doing a good job.
She is expecting one child
Old 09-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Serene Highness

This outfit doesn't do a thing for her. It's too tight in the bust.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:02 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
September 1, 2014 -

Full view ** Close up
I like this dress, but it seems too tight and looks uncomfortable.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:12 PM
Heir Apparent

I always feel for women who are pregnant and not slaves to fashion. To have to purchase almost an entire new wardrobe for such a short time would be a drag if you don't like to shop. It's worse for public figures, because they have to buy more kinds of apparel for various formal and public situations. And what fits today may be a bust (bad pun, sorry, I could not resist) next week.
And I would add the least pregnant looking woman I have ever known was a tall fitness swimmer. At 9 months, second child, she had a very small bump and carried herself as if she were not pregnant. She also had an easy delivery. I'm wishing the same for Princess Charlene.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, it certainly is easier when you have all the help at your feet, so to say. It beats going to the crowded Mall and trying on umpteen outfits hoping to find flattering outfits. I really don't feel for princesses as they can't have it that hard. I Do understand what you are saying, AdmirerUS. Having to be scrutinized every time they go out must be a bummer! But that comes with their title. :)
Old 09-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Heir Apparent

I am glad she is trying to retain elegance and dignity. She is very tall and very fit so she will carry differently. She looks good with a little weight on, the dress is very pretty but too tight in the bust.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:08 AM
Administrator

A comfortable outfit for Charlene at the Evian Championship at the Evian Resort Golf Club in Evian-les-Bains, France, on September 14, 2014:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 09-16-2014, 04:19 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

It's a nice relaxed look.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Sorry but I've not been a fan of the maternity wear she has worn so far... these large kaftan/t shirt is not flattering at all IMO. I like the pants though. That shape always suits her
Old 09-16-2014, 09:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

With this photo, you can see the belly

https://www.facebook.com/palaismonac...type=1&theater

It is a relaxed look and it is a privat event not a public event. but She seems to be confortable in it
Old 09-16-2014, 09:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

A comfortable outfit for Charlene at the Evian Championship at the Evian Resort Golf Club in Evian-les-Bains, France, on September 14, 2014:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Enlarge the full view photo and the baby bump could be seen clearly!!
Old 09-16-2014, 11:12 AM
Heir Apparent

This look is comfortable, but not particularly stylish. I think the V-neckline is a bit low. It's nice to see them holding hands..
Old 09-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Serene Highness

Black?? *groan* (...)
Old 09-16-2014, 04:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Looks like navy to me. Very nice maternity look.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Not liking this outfit. The trousers are way too long and the top doesn't suit her.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:35 PM
Serene Highness

My youngest is 4 and a half so I wasn't pregnant THAT long ago and I can say that PC's clothes look so comfy for the stage she is at. When your tummy begins to stick out, like her's is doing now, you want to look appropriate for the occasion but comfortable so this outfit is perfect.

Tags
fashion, maternity fashion, princess charlene, princess charlene maternity fashion, princess charlene pregnancy style, royal pregnancy fashion