Princess Charlene's Maternity Fashion: May 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also not a fan of the powder blue outfit - I find it a bit mumsy for want of a better word. However, it looks better in the posed pictures at the Recency hotel.

Funny, I prefer the hair in the posed pics. And I think the colour of the outfit looks better than at the official event - photo development I'm sure.

I am generally not a fan of her clothing pregnant or not. every now and then she has a 'hit'. However I figure she is going for whatever is most comfortable at this point like most pregnant women. I think that's fine...no need for her to try to please anyone else.

LaRae

(...)

I thought she looked beautiful and radiant in both settings, but IMO she looked better in a natural setting at an event with her husband and others.

Last edited by a moderator:
(...)

I thought she looked beautiful and radiant in both settings, but IMO she looked better in a natural setting at an event with her husband and others.

I agree, she did look radiant at the recent engagements.

Charlene looking lovely in a glittering top and black pants at a reception by Jerry and Linda Bruckheimer and the Princess Grace Foundation in Beverly Hills, California on October 7, 2014.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She looks fine with the blouse but the trousers are hideous IMO... Gald she is looking healthy though

She is looking very well, the maternity pants are never beautiful.

I love the top, and the pants are just black pants but too long! I wish she would soften her hair a bit... She's still glowing, as she should!

The top is very nice and suits her very well.
Everybody sees that the pants are too long, otherwise, they are nice pants.

I like this look also comfortable. I love a bit os sparkle at night.

the hair, the hair!!! It's killing me. It's so easy to run a brush thru it with a bit a spray and make it look full and fluffy. hers just looks flat and greasy most of the time!!! :bang::bang::bang:

I like her hairdo, I prefer this hairdo to other long hair of some princesses or queen which are also very flat.

I like the sparkly top but barely noticed the trousers. I agree her hair isn't the best here - it looks a bit lifeless but that could be the effect of pregnancy?

the hair, the hair!!! It's killing me. It's so easy to run a brush thru it with a bit a spray and make it look full and fluffy. hers just looks flat and greasy most of the time!!! :bang::bang::bang:
Hair can do horrendous things during pregnancy. If you are trying to do the best for your baby's health it is not only hair colouring that needs to stop. There are many products that are unhealthy for a pregnant woman.

And, the big problem is that your hair, undisciplined with product, takes on the fine consistancy of straw and can loose its shine and bounce.

This look is just perferct to her! perfect! I've always longed for her to wear a greek goddess dress!

What a great and simple maternity look!

The ocean tiara as necklace would have been perfect, this dress needs a necklace

So very pretty! She has such natural beauty.

Really lovely in the white love the earrings

I agree, she looked very beautiful and extremely elegant at the PGA. The gown ( Dior, I suppose?) is feminine and shows her figure off beautifully. Also lovely new earrings. But I must admit, I also like a softer hairstyle on her at this stage.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Very empire look. So flattering!

Absolutely stunning! And nothing like giant diamond earrings to top it off with Bling!! Charlene at her loveliest maternity look so far.

Charlene looks fabulous. Her dress reminds me of that of a Greek goddess. I adore how it flows, and the white colour suits her well. The only thing I don't particularly like here is her earrings, as they're just not really my cup of tea, but I guess it's nice to see her wear some jewellery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom