Princess Charlene's Maternity Fashion: May 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Charlene's Maternity Fashion

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!
:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

I don't think her fashion has changed so far, because she is still in her early months... Yes, she wore some "loose" dresses but this happened also before the pregnancy! Hope to see something interesting in the netherlands!

Mm...she may yet be the most stylish royal mum yet! She certainly has the potential. Go Charlene!!

As all outfits Princess Charlene has worn during the last three months have already been posted and discussed in her normal fashion thread, please don't repost them here. Duplicate posts have been removed. We can start discussing her maternity fashion choices when she has her next official engagenment or private outing!

The top isn't my cup of tea but I agree, it's nice and casual and Charlene looks nice in general.

That's a beautiful dress, and I can just see the little bump.

I think I can also detect a small protruberance as well (one bump or two?). And I love the ice blue color on her.

She looks a little bit fragile, but other than that, great style and colour for Charlene!!

Charlene looks great and I love that shade of blue. It suits her well.

June 5, 2014 - Jeans a top.

Its casual and comfortable outfit.

Picture
What a great look for the occasion. It fits the situation and looks lovely on her. I love the design and the way they have mixed the various shades of blue and grey to achieve a really warm and soft coloured finish. Blues seem to look really good on her . . . even jeans!

Charlene looking lovely in a light blue dress and a trenchcoat at the re-opening of the Princess Grace Rose Garden today, June 14:

** Full view ** Close up ** Without the coat ** Without the coat 2 **
I love the trechcoat and am fighting off the green-eyed-monster, but the dress is gorgeous. As a beginner maternity dress it is perfect and the colour (baby blue) suits her and compliments her colouring.

Charlene seems to still look a little fragile and I find it interesting that she is wearing what looks to be the same deck shoes as she did in her jeans. So, no heels for now.

Do we know who the dress is by yet? I say 'yet' because 95% of the time someone is going to find it.

I love the blue dress, and the trench coat. Charlene looks classy, and comfortable.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

I wish I could find something I like about this. She looks washed out, like she's not feeling very well. :ermm:

It's a timeless look and she looked good. That is a lovely trench coat. Not the typical you would see.

Princess Charlene very lovely in white at the inauguration of the new Yacht Club of Monaco today, June 20. The hair looked great as well.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

She looks gorgeous! I love the dress and the hair.

She looks amazing, truly beautiful and elegant. Love the simple style and length of her dress. Hair and makeup soft and feminine.

Charlene is very elegant and beautiful, it is a good choice for a first dress of maternity, her hair are more longer and it fit her very well . we begin to see a little bump.

Very pretty the photo of them in the sun is really very "summer" with C in the white, I love the hair the bag is pretty with it as well.

She does indeed look lovely.A perfect choice for this occasion.

I find the sheer part a bit too short up but her overall is lovely. Love the hair style.
Yes, I do agree, it's not obvious in the other full length photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom