Princess Charlene's Maternity Fashion: May 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks wonderful!
That shade of blue looks lovely on her and the grown is amazing from the back.
I like her hair and accessories.

Yes, it's a lovely appearance (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
There isn't much to say about the outfit, but her face looks amazing. She's indeed glowing. The worst, ie, the first few months, have passed, she's probably feeling better than ever with her pregnancy and it's showing. I feel very happy for her.

I would not have chosen a dress that so accentuates her broad shoulders. Though she does look much more relaxed these days.

I would not have chosen a dress that so accentuates her broad shoulders. Though she does look much more relaxed these days.

Why? I think those shoulders are her glory! :flowers:

Anyway, whatever, she is not anyone who is ashamed of her body, and that's a good thing. Celebrate what you have, I say. Full steam ahead, damn the torpedos. :flowers:

Charlene seems to be better now she passed the fouth month, she is at ease with this dress made for a the heat of summer and for a concert. Charlene is relaxed.

Why? I think those shoulders are her glory! :flowers:

Anyway, whatever, she is not anyone who is ashamed of her body, and that's a good thing. Celebrate what you have, I say. Full steam ahead, damn the torpedos. :flowers:

I think she is a lovely fit woman. However, she has the shoulders of a football player, which is common in competitive swimmers. The navy and black red cross gown was far more complementary to her.

Is it me or does she look younger than her years? That must be that glowing factor...:heart:

Charlene in white at a summer concert at the Princely Palace on August 8:

** Pic **

:previous: Charlene looks nice in general and white suits her, although I'm not a huge fan of her cardigan. Her hair looks shorter to me, perhaps she's had it cut again.

Charlene looks smiling and at ease, I like her white jacket , I think too she's had cut her hair again.

Oh, I love what she is wearing! Charlene is going to end up having the most stylish and elegant maternity wardrobe for any Royal woman ever..amazing!:p

She looks lovely once again. White really suits her and the sheer jacket just adds a little something to the outfit, I think. It's nice to see her wear more light and summery colours, away from all the black and beige. I think it also reflects her mood and happiness around her pregnancy.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

She looked fine and she seems to feel better... I wish she wore dresses whic could flatter and show off the tummy and not hiding it

Charlene in white at a summer concert at the Princely Palace on August 8:

** Pic **

Nice outfit for an official daytime event. I thought it was a bit too stiff and boring for a summer concert.

I'm loving this white outfit and Charlene is looking so much healthier than she has in the last few weeks. Hopefully the worst of the pregnancy sickness is behind her and she can enjoy the rest of her pregnancy.

I don't care much for recent outfits but her over all demeanour seems really good. And it is so refreshing to see her look happy.

Lovely to see her attending events. This would be lovely if she wore her Van Cleef Alhambra necklace as shown here Alhambra

I love the white dress, and I especially like the jacket with it. It gives a little extra oomph to the look!

Everything seems so right when she wears white. I like the dress with jacket.

September 1, 2014 - Charlene looking lovely in a navy sleeveless dress with a matching belt and tan flats. The dress is lovely but black flats would've worked much nicer IMO.

Full view ** Close up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom