Princess Charlene's Maternity Fashion: May 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene looks wonderful. It's a very beautiful dress and it looks amazing in her "new" body. The side view is to die for.

Gorgeous! Wonderful silk taffeta, draping, back interest. Her hair looks great as does makeup, love th eeylashes.

I love the ball gown really traditional not figure hugging and baring all as has been the mode and yet it has a modern twist. Love it...

I love the way she has begun to style her hair during the pregnancy. She is listening to someone - what with the eyelashes (very nice) and the little diamond hair ornament, and great earrings and bracelet. Just lovely all round.

I am so very happy for her - so happy for them both. :flowers:

Last edited:
Wow! All I can say is that Charlene has finally embraced her inner Princess and is really rocking that Dior Gala gown. The mix of midnight blue and black is stunning against her fair hair and skin tone and the style of the gown with it's high front and divine back is utterly magnificent.

This is how pregnant "Royalty" should look, and just to put the icing on the cake, her jewellery was both beautiful and understated and her makeup and hair? Well that was just the cherry on top!.

I hope to see more of her pregnancy style in the weeks to come.:prettyplease:

How nice it is to see her looking healthy and both of them looking really happy.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yxWBu9H39...icle-2713751-202FA2E300000578-485_634x875.jpg

WOW WOW!!! I never really liked Charlene's style, but I must say I'm amazed!

Not a fan of dark bue and black combination but she looked amazing!

WOW... This was worth the long wait. She looks wonderful!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I love the ball gown really traditional not figure hugging and baring all as has been the mode and yet it has a modern twist. Love it...
The back was spectacular! Personally I thought it retro 60s just a bit.

Like others here, I thought Charlene looked amazing last night. That shade of blue looks lovely on her, and I like how her hair is slightly curled. I do wish she would wear tiaras more often though, since I found her hairband to be a little informal for the Rose Ball, but having said that, it is pretty.

Once again MARG, you've taken the words right out of my mouth! Charlene just looks gorgeous. I love her hair and make-up. This is just perfection.

Yes, Moonmaiden23, saw that too, but thought it wasn't even worth commenting on. It would be clear to anyone viewing the beautiful pics that she has a short hairstyle; anyone but the DM reporters, that is!

She looked gorgeous, absolutely stunning at the Red Cross ball.

The DM describes Charlene as having her hair "swept back in a bun". Do they even bother anymore??!!:lol:

Yes, Moonmaiden23, saw that too, but thought it wasn't even worth commenting on. It would be clear to anyone viewing the beautiful pics that she has a short hairstyle; anyone but the DM reporters, that is!
And the bonus is that we all get an object lesson about the accuracy of the average tabloid. Well worth remembering I think.

I read a comment somewhere that Charlene's makeup made her resemble Victoria Beckham, and I must say a couple of photos do suggest this such as the one below.
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/45...0iah06qtQCS+jBks1TFGCG3zOodVD0ma2LtVo1drGZg==
its the glance to the right, Victoria Beckham has standing orders to photographers to photograph her from the right side!:lol:
Isn't it great that Charlene isn't that high maintenance or we would never have seen the diamond flowers in her hair snapped from the left or that stunning view of the back of her dress taken from the left, or the left side photo illustrating that her gorgeous gown truely was a maternity gown . . . . :D

Fantastic look! She looks stunning.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Charlene looked lovely in the evening gown. The two shades combined worked well.

This is the best I've seen Charlene look in a while. Love the cut of the dress and the color. Her hair and makeup look flawless. And the jewels in her hair are an added bonus. Lovely.

have to agree

She looked gorgeous, absolutely stunning at the Red Cross ball.
i find her really beautiful and lovely to watch, although it is clear she is introverted and somewhat shy. She is an accomplished woman and its amazing to follow her now in this role. Her fashion and dress sense is quite spectacular and she looked gorgeous at the ball .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom