Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I can say I love this look on her! The style of dress, the color and her hair/makeup ..all works!

LaRae

This is a beautiful green dress. The cut outs add some nice interest. She looks stunning in it. Hair, earrings, make up look fabulous too. This might be one of the best outfits I’ve seen her in.

I’m not a huge cape fan, but she really rocks this dress. So- I’m setting that aside.

You know, I'm not really much of a cape fan, either, and yet, three of the knockout gowns that we've seen in the last year or so were cape gowns: this one, Meghan's turquoise blue on the Pan Asia tour, and Maxima's midnight blue ombre that she wore on the state visit. So maybe it's not so much disliking a cape gown as it is the combination of color, cut and event that renders it spectacular vs. a boring sack.

At the 2019 Monaco Red Cross Ball, I think that Princess Charlene looked stunning in a Hollywood way and I still cannot comprehend why she does not wear the Grimaldi ice.

Spectacular look and somehow Charlene's face looks 'back to normal', very nice!

I found this picture of Charlène on facebook (no source) of the wedding of Louis and Marie.
I'd like to see a better picture of her dress. It looks very summery.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can download a HQ version (1875 × 1250) of this photo from the Palais Princier de Monaco Official Facebook page. That's the best I could find.

Lovely lilac colour, I like that dress.

Last edited:
Yes, I like the dress which is perfectly suited to a summer wedding. (..)

Directly posted photos have been removed according to the copyright rules.

Here's a photo of the discussed dress.

However, I must say that with this hair length she looks beautiful! Short hair suits her but with this hair length she is a completely different thing.

When I zoomed in the photo in the courtyard, I noticed that she paired the dress with gold hoop earrings.

A number of off-topic posts have been removed.

I want to like this outfit but I just don't, nor do I like her hair. It's strange because it's very 'Summery' and I usually love colour and longer hair on her but on this occasion there is something off with the whole look. The children look superb however and this is always a joyful event so the photos are still very nice.

ACK!!!! What's the deal with the trouser length on these things??? :eek:

Wonderful outfit, with perfect hair and make-up ! One of the best I have seen her wear !

Sorry the length is horrible and the outfit reminds me of a pajama outfit Sofia would wear. Too old for her.

Yes, I agree that the normally elegant, on-point Princess of Monaco looks dressed for a pajama party.:ermm:

Princess Charlene's hair is really nice lately but the outfit looks like she's wearing a table cloth over pajama's.

I really dislike this outfit. I agree it ages her and it just looks unnecessarily bulky and unflattering.

I really dislike this outfit. I agree it ages her and it just looks unnecessarily bulky and unflattering.

I have to agree with you unflattering

I love her ensemble but it clashes with her mumsy hairstyle. Somehow, instead of looking willowy and chic she looks almost stocky, like she was wearing the outfit as camouflage.

The color is lovely. (..)

It seems that lately she likes these particular type of dresses but honestly I don't like this one. However I like her hair length and her light make up!

I don't know it was a fairly casual enough event but Charlene looks like she was attending a evening beach party.

Charlene's hair of late is looking far nicer than the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom