Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Charlene's best appearances in a long time she truly looks like the Princess Consort of Monaco.

One of Charlene's best appearances in a long time she truly looks like the Princess Consort of Monaco.

You read my mind, she looks very royal here. What a difference from that trashy looking dress from last year and the monstrous jumpsuit of the year before. The colour is also wonderful.

Well, now, that's a little different for Princess Charlene. Whoever styled her for this should be kept on a long term retainer, because the combination of color, style, hair, jewelry and accessories is as close to perfection as I have seen her come in a long, long time.

We need a finger kissing mwah! emoji here.

Fantastic! In my eyes one of her best looks ever!

** Close up 1 ** Close up 2 **

I totally agree and we also have an elegant updo! How long has it been since we saw her with one of those after all the years of very short hair? I noticed also that she is wearing the same earrings she wore to the Golden Nymph awards last year so perhaps she actually owns these ones as opposed to the many loan pieces she wears.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to be the spoiler because I usually love Charlene in evening wear, but cape dresses in general just leave me cold. And that shade of green reminds me of the discontinued green M&M candy. :ermm:

I just don't care for it.

However, her hair and makeup and accessories are ethereal.

Wow! What a stunning colour for Charlene - I dare say that I agree this is one of her best looks. I hope this dress is worn again.

I hate to be the spoiler because I usually love Charlene in evening wear, but cape dresses in general just leave me cold. And that shade of green reminds me of the discontinued green M&M candy. :ermm:

I just don't care for it.

However, her hair and makeup and accessories are ethereal.
They discontinued the green M&M?!? Since when? Why? :ohmy:

Love Princess Charlene's dress, but not the colour. Her hair and make up are divine!

Stunning look for P Charlene. Especially her hair and makeup are perfect, so soft and feminine. Like!

They discontinued the green M&M?!? Since when? Why? :ohmy:

Love Princess Charlene's dress, but not the colour. Her hair and make up are divine!

I could be wrong...but I thought they replaced the green ones with blue!:lol:

Anyway...it's the shade of green that I object to more than the style.

Its actually quite an elegant gown ..maybe I would love it on Princess Charlene in another color.:cool:

I totally agree and we also have an elegant updo! How long has it been since we saw her with one of those after all the years of very short hair? I noticed also that she is wearing the same earrings she wore to the Golden Nymph awards last year so perhaps she actually owns these ones as opposed to the many loan pieces she wears.
I love the look from her updo to the tone of green. Charlene's tan enables her to carry of green in a way that the English Rose fair cannot. But I like that she's playing with her jewellery too.

I agree that this is one of the most elegant, stunning looks we have seen from her in a long while and definitely at the Red Cross Ball. Not particularly taken with this shade of green, but it really is a minor gripe. What I can’t get over is the transformation created by this combination of makeup and hairstyle. One other little observation is that most of the images catch her with a slightly distracted smile. I guess with all the photographers trained on her, this is inevitable but I prefer the open smile which we tend to see when pictured with her children.

She is not in black, a miracle ! she is that time in green, the Kelly green, in honor of the 90th anniversay of the Birth of her mother in law

I love her dress , her earings and specially her hairdo which is fitting her as a glove

Ilove also her smile

Gala de la Croix Rouge - marriane eklablog.fr

A great look for the Princess and I love to see some Marchesa on a red carpet again.

The dress is lovely, but the colour of the dress doesn't suit Charlene. Her hairdo is messy and doesn't look good with the earrings. (..)

OMG! She looked wonderful - a real royal Princess! The dress was beautiful and personally I liked the colour as it suits Charlene, I liked the very natural make up and the hair - finally an up do! And what can I say about those magnificent earrings? WOW she wore them once again!

However, Charlene is surely the royal who dares most with her look and I think we are always eager to see what she is going to come up with whenever an event takes place, so thumbs up to her! I hope that she continues on this way as she is looking amazing lately.

The dress is lovely, but the colour of the dress doesn't suit Charlene. Her hairdo is messy and doesn't look good with the earrings. (..)

That's what I thought too.
That green shade reminds me of the neon trend that was (thankfully!) short-lived.

A more subtle color would work better for her.

That's what I thought too.
That green shade reminds me of the neon trend that was (thankfully!) short-lived.

A more subtle color would work better for her.

Yes, you're right sometimes the colour looks neon green but it depends on the picture. If you look at the photos on fb published by the palace, the colour was emerald green.

She is ravishing and every inch A FAIRYTALE PRINCESS!!!! The earrings are something to die for. Judging by the way that Albert was looking he must have been very proud of his magnificent consort.

(..)
For one time, she is not in black and she has a very beautiful hairdo

This is a beautiful green dress. The cut outs add some nice interest. She looks stunning in it. Hair, earrings, make up look fabulous too. This might be one of the best outfits I’ve seen her in.

I’m not a huge cape fan, but she really rocks this dress. So- I’m setting that aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom