Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess looked lovely and the outfit is perfect for late October.

Princess Charlene attended a ceremony for the victims of the recent attack at Notre-Dame de Nice Basilica in Nice, France today, November 7:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Not mad about the grey manly suit ,a black dress and jacket would have been more appropriate.

Just perfect. Respectful, and not overstated. A very elegant look.

I like that Charlene wore a plain and simple outfit. Agree this is a very respectful look - she doesn't stand out.

Princess Charlene attended a mass in celebration of 70 years of the Oblates of St. François de Sales today:

** Full view **

The Princess looked lovely at the Mass today ,really nice colour too.

Lovely colour. Wish there was a better view of the style of the coat.

Princess Charlene was perfect in every detail: the colour, the cut and the scarf completed the already magnificent look. I wish that we could see a closer view of her outfit.

Such a gorgeous colour on Charlene and I'm warming up to this hairstyle.

Princess Charlene at a medal ceremony at the Princess Grace Hospital:

** Full view

And at a medal ceremony at the courtyard of the Princely Palace:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Not crazy about the colour combination but all are fine as seperate pieces.

(..)

I prefer the second photo, I like the dress and the colors

Last edited by a moderator:
I can take or leave the first look.

I really like the other two - Charlene always looks good in icy white.

I love the black and white with the lacy collar ruffle thing (to use the technical term). Hope she keeps to this more classic style tomorrow - although the colour suited her I really wasn't a fan of last year's outfit. Michael Jackson vibes.

Yes, the third outfit is my favourite with the detail of the contrasting cream trim lifting the whole outfit. Very stylish.

Charlene looks great on both occasions but I think her outfit yesterday is my favourite!

Her hair has been cut into a bob and I really like it. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Last edited:
I really love her third outfit. Normally I'm not keen on such ruffle collar details but this one looks great to me.

That is horrible. It looks like she's also wearing black nylon gloves with a pearl ring on top of the glove on her right hand. Bizarre!

Not great the clack coat reminds me of a black cassock that a Monsignor would wear at Mass.

A lighter colour would have been nicer, but still I like today's look, elegant and nice little highlights and details in pink. The only thing I really dislike are the nylon gloves:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I really like this outfit of P Charlene, it is stylish and elegant. Love the colours too. And in the pics taken in the sunlight one can see that it is not actually black, maybe more of a dark purple.

Why always critics on this Board. She was perfect as first Lady of Monaco !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom