Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene looks nice in general but I would love to see her in lighter colours.

Thank goodness no black today! That suit is actually very nice and she looks great in her glasses, hair and make-up also look nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the colour and tailoring of the jacket - not sure about the shape of the trousers, they're a bit too loose for my taste. Hair and make up are fabulous and I love her look with glasses, they really suit her.

The colour of the suit is nice but a different coloured top would have looked better love the hair and glasses.

I am not certain what plan Charlene has for herself in Monaco.. it is all a bit of mystery when she does not turn up at high profile fundraisers eg RedCross but can get to the Grand Prix anyway I guess thesis not the forum for that chat... but her Grand Prix look is comical to me. I like the pink dress on Mothers Day at least no black .. would have been a poor Hospital visit choice.The road safety presentation was also odd I just don't know why Charlene has to look like she is not trying to be a bit glam the glasses no makeup look with the gorgeous suit I just don't get it.The look was mixed up , just my thoughts anyway

Odd look...not even the addition of color saves this outfit.

LaRae

That's a terrible outfit. It's supposed to look edgy, but it just looks odd and unbalanced.

Sadly I agree. I can see the vibe Charlene was trying to go for but the look just seems weird to me.

Princess Charlène was very brave to wear such an odd outfit for today's Grand Prix race in Monaco. I think the black section was too long for someone of Princess Charlène's height; otherwise, it may have been okay. I again note the virtual absence of jewels but such an OTT outfit did not suit a lot of ice. Finally and sadly, I was glad to see Princess Charlène turn out at all because she is so often a no-show.

These recent two looks have the same colour combination (hot pink + coral + black).

Is this Akris' main look this season?

I'm still a bit on the fence with the Grand Prix look - love the combination of colours, the trousers in particular but think the black tunic is slightly too long and the neck too high. I do like the retro demi wave in her hair and the soft make up.

The dress at the maternity clinic is fabulous - that bubblegum pink really suits her. Bright colours are just fabulous with her colouring.

Again, the gala look is wonderful - she always rocks red and I love the simplicity of the gown and how it falls.

The Princess excelled at the gala dinner the red gown was just gorgeous.

Charlene seems to have worn another red or raspberry-coloured dress at the annual Grand Prix cocktail reception at the courtyard of the Princely Palace on Saturday - maybe we'll get a full view photo during the next days:

** Upper part **

Such a gorgeous shade of red for Charlene on both occasions! I can understand why she must like the colour, it looks fantastic on her. ?

Charlene really knows how to make a statement in Red and it suits her. She really rocks the red gown she wore to the Grand Prix of Monaco Gala and I liked the waves in her hair, but to me, it seems to age her a little.

Her natural hair is dead straight and not surprisingly it suits her. The style for the Grand Prix cocktail reception with its clean sweeping line really suits her as indeed does the red lipstick. Many women look garish when they wear red lipstick, but Charlene has that particular French look nailed.

She looks great in the red! Now for some statement jewelry!

LaRae

That's a terrible outfit. It's supposed to look edgy, but it just looks odd and unbalanced.

Just about everything Akris does looks odd and unbalanced. When you see Charlene wearing a particularly ugly and weird outfit like this one you just know it will be by Akris. Why she continues to use them I do not know.

Charlene looks nice from what I can see, though she seems to be wearing a lot of black for a wedding.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom