Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 15: February 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I'm pretty sure it is official but for and of those still in doubt . . . Charlene is truly one of the most elegant, chic and even daring royal women to grace an official engagement.

Her gown is beautiful and falls so gracefully that I was instantly in love. Then I looked at her decolletage and thought is was daring, verging on vulgar until we got a closeup. Everything that needed covering was and both her earrings and necklace are amazing. Those pearls are to die for and she wears them with panache, so too, her pixie cut and beautifully matched lipstick.

great look, Charlene has the perfect body for such a dress. the colour is wonderful.

Charlene's hair look so cute styled like this and I think this style makes her look years younger. Her red dress with plunging neckline may have been daring but everything is decently covered, and this style suits her body perfectly, plus she has added that lovely pearl necklace to cover some of the nakedness. And like a cherry on the top was matching red lipstick. Very good and fresh look. Well done, Charlene!

Last edited:
Charlene's a naturally beautiful woman and red is her colour! I like the short hair, too.

:previous: I'm pretty sure it is official but for and of those still in doubt . . . Charlene is truly one of the most elegant, chic and even daring royal women to grace an official engagement.

Well. that's a matter of opinion, as the saying goes. :cool: This particular gown and look is excellent, it is true, a good 'costume' look. It's her now. Not just an experiment, or a passing phase. Since the birth of her children she has gone a unique route with hair and fashion, perhaps what she would be wearing were she just a Mrs Grimaldi. Totally fine, I applaud her decision to be herself. Very much like Princess Madeleine of Sweden in that way, imo, even Stephanie of Luxembourg (though in that quarter there is a lot of harrumphing about her choices).

Just one word for Princess Charlene: Stupendous from head to toe!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlene is rocking the red. Gorgeous gown. I love the necklace.

In the second (side view) photo, the Prince and Princess are with actress, Stana Katic of Castle fame. She was at the TV Fest promoting her new show, Absentia.

Charlene looks great! Love the dress, love the color, love the necklace. Nothing wrong here in my book.

Princess Charlene in black visiting the Princess Charlene swimming pool in La Turbie, France, yesterday, June 22 - not that summery, but very chic!

** Full view **

She looks lovely in both outfits

Princess Charlene looked lovely in blue for the feast of Saint John celebrations,I really like her hairstyle too.

I really like her dress. :flowers: Intrigued with the sleeves. I have a similar sleeve effect on one of my recently purchased dresses. Would like to see the detail on this dress.

Off-Topic: How I wish Gabrielle was the heir; she looks so alive and awake, filled with personality. She is fun to watch. :cool: Oh well.

Not really a fan. Color is nice but dress a bit matronly for her usual style.

My attention is on the kids anyways, too cute :)

I am not a fan of most of her style these days ... it is disappointing IMO

As always, Charlene is very elegant and class
I love the dress

We seee more the photo of the dress here

https://www.profimedia.cz/0338991634?ws=2&s=sp.princess+charlene~p.gQ

It seems there is lace in the dress

I love the dress and the blue color is beautiful, this dress is princely and appopriate to the ceremony. Charlene attended the mass before the ceremony on the balcony

Very beautiful photos of the princely children, the monegash people was very happy to see them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The colour of the dress is lovely and it suits Charlene. Apart from that it is most appropriate for a Mass.

I'm not a huge fan of Charlene's latest dress. The colours seems a bit wintry for a summer event, and it also seems a little frumpy to me.

A home wife but a elegant and beautiful homewife and I would like to own a dress like this and it is appopriat to the mother of the heirs of Monaco attending an umportant national ceremony and it was not a bling bling party

The blue printed dress looked really nice. I really liked the colors and the touch of pink in the sleeves.

really like the dress , just right for the event .

It's not Charlene's usual high glam look, but it's so very pretty and lovely just the same(imo).

Those twins are just like little cherubs, waving from the Palace balcony...too adorable!:p Is Jacques turning to a carrot top?!

Stunning indeed - the dress and the shade of green are lovely and I like the collar thing she is wearing. I have to say that I find it a slightly odd choice (as in very dressy) for the event - but maybe there was a reception afterwards.

A really stunning colour on Princess Charlene but I dislike the collar with it.

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 15: February 2017 -

Yes, it will be a tricky colour for most ladies, but I think it looks really nice with the necklace and choker. These are traditional Zulu pieces, the ladies spending many hours to string tiny colourful beads together in intricate patterns.

I particularly like her slightly longer hair! Much softer and feminine imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom