The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-21-2017, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

A really stunning colour on Princess Charlene but I dislike the collar with it.

Old 07-21-2017, 05:12 PM
Courtier

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 15: February 2017 -

Yes, it will be a tricky colour for most ladies, but I think it looks really nice with the necklace and choker. These are traditional Zulu pieces, the ladies spending many hours to string tiny colourful beads together in intricate patterns.

I particularly like her slightly longer hair! Much softer and feminine imo.

Old 07-21-2017, 05:34 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Charlene looks great! The colour of her dress is wonderful.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-21-2017, 08:44 PM
Heir Apparent

What fun! A summery beauty look on her. No one else could pull this off. She continues to develop a fashion niche for herself. And I like it.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'm struck by Charlene's poise in the photos from the Diamond League event. She is very much a lady who is now confident in her appearance - how she has blossomed . The necklace is an inspired choice, lifting the gown from what would have been a little overwhelming block of colour. What I love about her style is how she mixes things up and can always surprise us. At this same event over the years, I recall she has worn a blazer and trousers and a simple shift dress and now we have an almost Grecian style gown.
Old 07-22-2017, 12:18 PM
Serene Highness

It's awful. Looks like she took a swath of fabric and draped it over her shoulder. She looks washed out.
Old 07-22-2017, 12:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Dress is fantastic, the style I have come to expect, not housewife. Color us sensational on her

But the collar just looks weird with the dress.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:20 PM
Aristocracy

I don't want to like it because it all seems too much -- the beaded collar, all that fabric and the colour... BUT, strangely, I love it! Only she can pull off something like this, and which is why her fashion choices are so interesting to follow. She looks so good in bright colours!
Old 07-23-2017, 02:08 AM
Aristocracy

Only someone with her carriage and height can carry such a dress and jewellery and look magnificient and every inch a princess!!! Her swanlike neck asks for such striking jewellery. Her slightly longer hair gives her a more feminine look. I think that there is no other European princess that could wear such an ensemble and look as magnificient as Charlene.
Old 07-23-2017, 03:22 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I liked her look, the green dress is lovely and nice shade on her. The one thing I didn't like about her look was her makeup, she looked pale, washed out and looked like she forgot eye makeup.
Old 07-23-2017, 12:08 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't like the dress or the collar the collar is lovely ... her look has become hit or miss IMO
Old 07-23-2017, 12:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful dress and collar, Princess Charlene was very elegant and classy

She is one of the most elegant of the princesses of the royalty
Old 07-24-2017, 03:53 PM
Courtier

I like the green on her and the dress is gorgeous. The collar is also gorgeous but it does look odd with the dress.
Charlene is looking really happy and confident this past year or two. I remember when she first married Albert sometimes she looked so uncertain and almost like she wanted to fade into the background. She's developed a real presence though - it's like someone has reminded her she's a tall, naturally graceful, classically beautiful blonde and she's decided to own it!
Old 07-24-2017, 07:55 PM
Courtier

^^^ previous

Well said...I agree!
Old 07-26-2017, 10:13 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Charlene stunning in green at the IAAF Diamond League athletics meeting in Monaco today, July 21:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
The green dress is amazing.
Old 07-27-2017, 03:36 AM
Majesty

The circumstances (a sports stadium) in combination with the green dress was a bit strange. Spectacular dress. The collar was better not worn, it only disturbed the nice and elegant flow of the dress, in my personal opinion. Good to see Charlène again.
Old 07-27-2017, 03:57 PM
Majesty

Princess Charlene very beautiful with the red dress in launcing at Monaco explorations today

http://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...c89&m=dohdlpcf
http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...c89&m=kcihogfc
http://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...c89&m=cgnhdecp
Old 07-27-2017, 03:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That red dress on Charlene is gorgeous and she has two very cute little accessories with her too

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-27-2017, 04:21 PM
Serene Highness

As usual, red is an amazing colour on her. Her hair is fabulous - I love it. I have high hopes for tomorrow's appearance at the Red Cross Gala now.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:22 PM
Courtier

The dress is exquisite and suits Charlene very well. It's lovely they brought the twins with them.