Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 15: February 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Thanks C4A...but those shoes look really uncomfortable! And I keep wanting to yank that hat off. It wouldn't be so bad without the weird baseball visor flap on the side...just NO:ermm:

I do like stripes but this is a miss for me, and wow do those shoes look painful
https://scontent.fsst1-1.fna.fbcdn....=016e543415d7dcd282207b5301207404&oe=5999A2FE

Well now...it seems that P Charlene, for some reason, changed her shoes during the course of the horse racing event

http://princesscharleneofmonaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/1.jpg

Compare this pic to the one in polyesco's post above. Which is first?

Is het very wrong of me to look at these pics and think they were so tight that the middle strap snapped off between these two pics?
:D

Princess Charlene at the Monaco vs Juventus Champions League semi-final in Monaco yesterday, May 3, we can't see the whole outfit, but what can be seen looks good:

** Upper part **

She's wearing black, suitable color with regard to the result of the match :D

She looks lovely - I like the draping of the dress and her hair is looking good, it's a little bit longer.

I like the fact that Jacques has his name on the back of his shirt.

Charlene's last look was very lovely. Dress, hair and red lips all well matched together.

amazing dress on charlene. who is it by? great choice for a spring evening event.

Charlene looks lovely. The dress is pretty and very summery. Such dresses suit her well. I loved her hairstyle, her hair is at a much nicer length now.

She looks great! Her hair is a little longer and has a little fluff to it, which looks good. And she looks happy.

Princess Charlene in a Federica Tosi jumpsuit in Monaco yesterday, May 25:

** Full view **

I'm still trying to decide whether or not I like Charlene's latest look. The colours are nice but at the same time I'm generally not a fan of jumpsuits so that's a big factor of my dislike.

I like it - it's summery and that kind of blue shirt material is very fashionable this summer. I think she looks good..

Last edited:
She can wear anything,even a jumpsuits. Love the color on her

Princess Charlene in a black and white Akris dress at the reception for the AS Monaco at the Princely Palace yesterday, May 21: ** Upper part 2 **

I am not a fan of her severe style these days but she does look nice in this picture. :flowers:

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
From one extreme to another,the all black outfit is a tad severe and more suited for a funeral.

The black color is no more the color of funeral

I liked the jumpsuit which has beautiful colors, , I liked also the T shirt and pants of today
less the black top and pants but the handicaped persons were happy to see her with Albert

Her dress are longer and it is well.

I thought the jumpsuit was very elegant and summery, the red T and white trousers were nothing special but practical for today's more casual atmosphere - I liked the red and white Monegasque colours and the Red Cross logo.

I don't like the black - she wears it well but it's not really a summer daytime colour or enormously cheerful.

Waiting to see tomorrow's outfit - she normally has a bit of fun with her Grand Prix clothes.

The first outfit is nice and great for the occasion.
I don't have much to write home to about Charlene's second outfit however; I agree with the posters who have said that it seems too severe and also too dark for a warm day.

I tire of the whole black is a funeral color :bang: the fashion industry has made a whole business out of the little black dress. And it's not selling to funeral goers. Black is seen as elegant, clean, sharp, professional depending on how worn. One doesn't need to be in bright colors to look summery.

That said the black looks a bit hot. Hopefully lighter weight material. A lot of it for this time of year. But she looks nice :flowers:

She looks a bit more cool and comfortable in earlier look.

I tire of the whole black is a funeral color :bang: the fashion industry has made a whole business out of the little black dress. And it's not selling to funeral goers. Black is seen as elegant, clean, sharp, professional depending on how worn. One doesn't need to be in bright colors to look summery.

That said the black looks a bit hot. Hopefully lighter weight material. A lot of it for this time of year. But she looks nice :flowers:

She looks a bit more cool and comfortable in earlier look.

No, bright colours aren't necessary to look summery but IMO she doesn't look summery here - perhaps if it wasn't head to toe I wouldn't have that impression. She looks sombre and it looks hot.

Last edited:
She looks wonderful - she always looks fabulous in red. I like the asymmetrical hem and how it drapes and sweeps and I like the pattern on the material.

Clearly the best outfit of the weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom