Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 15: February 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Charlene of Monaco really stands out & steals the show, as she should, with that lovely blue coat to set off her fair complexion and blue eyes & blonde hair. :flowers:

Really nice out and hat today for National day and a very elegant ensemble on the Princess.

Love the velvet coat. A very fitting outfit for the day.

Stunning. Beautiful color on her, the coat is stunning. I love the hat :flowers:

Narrowly edged out for top spot, but she looks fantastic.

I like the hat, earrings, style of dress ..not sure about that electric blue color though.

LaRae

I thought P Charlene looked just beautiful today...the Royal blue of her coat is just perfect for her fair complexion. And it moves away from all the black we saw on her the past few days.

Head and shoulders above all the other ladies present. This is the First Lady and Princess of Monaco.

Very nice too, to see her smile so often, especially that beautiful one for her Prince in the courtyard at the start of the proceedings.

I cannot find words to describe Charlene. All I can say is that she looks stunning and spectecular from head to toe. I can imagine how proud Albert must have felt at her side!!!!!!!

Ok I really want to see the dress without the coat ...and her gloves. What is with those gloves? Get rid of those!

LaRae

I don't love this - the dress looks gorgeous but I don't like the holey coat (she's worn something similar before from Akris) and I'm not keen on her hair swept back like this. Look forward to seeing it minus the coat.

The coat is lovely :flowers:

But she looks totally washed out. Just too much pale color with her coloring. Not even her pop of color lips to help out.

Disappointed, she usually rocks evening looks.:sad:

I hope to see a pic without coat to see dress better before I make any decision on the dress.

Dress and coat are nice but don't do anything for each other worn together,bit of a miss tonight.

So disappointed both because it is so similar to last year's outfit and I really dislike the styling of her hair and makeup.

Both outfits are stunningly elegant. The blue on blue velvet coat is my favorite, I don’t like the hair for the gala

She wears her Sash perfectly this year.

How? Because she wore the star on top of the sash? :ermm: I always thought that was wrong (and Letizia does it all the time).

For most orders, the Star should be worn on the left chest (or right, if the sash is worn on the other shoulder).

:previous: You are right, the Star itself is very poorly placed, not least because it is heavy and pulling at both the gown and the Sash.

To be perfectly honest, I think last year's ensemble was far superior to this as was her hair.

The Princess looked fabulous. Both during the day events as well at the gala.
Plus bonus points for the opera gloves!

Last edited:
Its a lovely (new) Gucci gown but I'm getting a little bored of Charlene in black of late. .

I love the overall style and the belt. She looks elegant in black:flowers:

But I find the trim, don't know what to call it but the odd edging around the arms, and down the front of the dress, distracting and not attractive at all.

I like this very much, but do agree that the 'go -to' black outfits are becoming too frequent - and winter has only just started (not just with Charlene I might add). Not keen on the hair swept back once again.

Meh...another black dress.

LaRae

Oh I know..that mustache was not well thought out!

Yes you can have too many black dresses!!!!

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom