Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 14: July 2016 - February 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breathtaking!! Perfection from head to toe.. This has to be one of my favorite gowns of all.

P Charlene is stunning, I would like to know who is the designer Monaco Matin said that it was Armani and I read elsewhere that it was Valentino.

I like her hearings, they are fabulous, she already wore there but I don't remember when.

For her person who said that she knew nothing about the fashion 10 years ago, I found that Charlene is one of the most elegant princess of the gotha, It is a pity she never wore a tiara

Apparently it’s bespoke Armani Privé.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I don't think that there are enough words to describe the marvel of Charlene. She is simply the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like her sytle more and more everyday!!!!!
Perfect princess!!!!

i cannot agree more. charlene is the perfect princess in this dress. it is beyond beautiful. everyday, she manages to look even more stunning. what a change this has been for charlene! monaco can be proud: she totally channels the glamour that makes monaco, monaco.

The dress is nice and her earrings and hair are lovely, but there seems to be something missing....

Is it me or does she look sad? In quite a few pictures from the gala, she has a sad, almost lost look in her eyes. I know she is not big on smiling, but a look of contentment would be nice.

Charlene was stunning at the gala, she was perfect

the gala was in tribute to the victimes, at first, the red cross gala had to be cancelled and at least , the prince Albert and the council said that the gala would be in tribute to the victimes of the terrorist attack, every body had to wear a black ruvvon, there would be a minute of silence, no dancing and no firework.
Charlene was not sad but moved at the beginning of the gala but she was very smiling on the other photos of the gala

https://www.facebook.com/palaismona...4~_28sMTb~_LgIB1mvCdGXRUh40IHWBpx34Z29ZMfKAgL

The dress is nice and her earrings and hair are lovely, but there seems to be something missing....

Is it me or does she look sad? In quite a few pictures from the gala, she has a sad, almost lost look in her eyes. I know she is not big on smiling, but a look of contentment would be nice.

I agree with Melina- I think Charlene would have been very conscious that smiling broadly either for photographs or as she entered the venue would have been interpreted as disrespectful. I get the impression that Charlene is not only growing in confidence in her role but, since the birth of her children, she appears more contented and relaxed. I have been glancing back at pictures of her appearance at the Red Cross Gala from before she was married. It is lovely to see how both her style and demeanour has become more sophisticated.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree with Melina- I think Charlene would have been very conscious that smiling broadly either for photographs or as she entered the venue would have been interpreted as disrespectful. I get the impression that Charlene is not only growing in confidence in her role but, since the birth of her children, she appears more contented and relaxed. I have been glancing back at pictures of her appearance at the Red Cross Gala from before she was married. It is lovely to see how both her style and demeanour has become more sophisticated.

I absolutely AGREE! It was a very hard week with difficult emotions to sort through. I give her a lot of credit for not grinning, as if nothing had happened. I think Charlene is working to define/live her role and I give her great credit for growing into it. She knows that she has a platform and, while I think she has decided to not be overt, she has also decided to act with decorum and purpose through her demeanor. And well done IMO.

I loved Charlene's dress. The colors were pretty and the style and fit flattered her. I like such styles on her.

Princess Charlene at the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala in Saint Tropez on July 20:

** Pic ** source **

Better photo of the dress from Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cod2Gm-XgAA0XOc.jpg

Princess Charlene of Monaco attended a meeting with Olympics athletes who will represent Monaco at 2016 Olympics on July 22 in a new Dior jumpsuit and Dior pumps:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CodfvI1VUAAdtrR.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CodfwOyVMAA8qFM.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Codh6EmWcAA5PB5.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Codh6EpWIAAJabC.jpg

:previous: I'm not a fan of Charlene's jumpsuit, but then again I've never been partial to jumpsuits in the first place. I'm not a fan of the white shoes with it either, but I do like her necklace. I love the colours.

Would have been great if it was a dress.

although not a fan of jumpsuits myself, i still think she looks dashing. i love how the pants 'flow' and the deep blue hue of the outfit. great pairing with that collar too!

I love the top and flow, and color of jumpsuit but not that its a jumpsuit, or the stripes. Liked it a lot before saw was pants, and the side.

Not a real fan of the necklace. Fan of color but not the massai tribal feel I get.:ermm:

I love it! You have to be really tall to wear it but she is and a great fit on the bodice too. Strapless so rarely fits well. Love the white stripe down the sides. Does the collar go with the dress or is it a separate piece?

I just don't like the shoes I think she should have worn sandals

although not a fan of jumpsuits myself, i still think she looks dashing. i love how the pants 'flow' and the deep blue hue of the outfit. great pairing with that collar too!
Once again Charlene has treated us to her surprisingly fearless approach to fashion. I'm not usually a fan of jumpsuits, however, Charlene looks fantastic and I love the collar. In fact, I'd love to have a really good look at it. So from me, it's an A+ for sheer chutzpah.

I love it she can pull something like this off. Not many people could.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I like the top half and the colour, don't like the bottom half, in particular the white stripe but then I don't like the sport/leisurewear crossover to high fashion that's around at the moment. I suppose the shoes are a nod to the stripe but again not keen. I love the collar/ necklace - is it South African? I have a feeling she's worn it before or at least, something very similar.

Having seen more pics of the Leonardo DiCaprio event I've decided I quite like the dress after all! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Again she surprises- not a lover of the length of the trouser leg but I love the dramatic necklace which works a treat with the bodice. I agree a sandal might have been better.

Not a fan of the shoe with the pantsuit at all. Not a fan of the length of pant leg either.

The color is beautiful and looks great on her skin...but really the outfit does nothing for her.

LaRae

The pantsuit is not my cup of tea but I like the top and the zoulou necklace,

The dress she wore at the Leonardo Di caprio gala is beautiful and I like the jewellery.

The dress was from Armani, I hope she will go on to wear the choths of Armani.

I would have loved the jumpsuit except the length. Too short to be elegant. Love the collar!!

I too hope she sticks with Armani. He does wonders for her.

Its a miss for me. The jumpsuit is totally ugly would have been great as a dress. The hilltribe women jewellery looks out of place.

Her overall was great! I thought the white pumps looked lovely with the outfit.

The lady could wear a plastic bag and do it in style! Hats off to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom