Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 13: November 2015 - July 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the colour helps either. The style may be simple but I much prefer her in a more fitted dress.

She is very elegant , I like the retro dress and also the jewellery, earings and bracelet

Shoes and accessories are lovely but the dress looks like she's a chamber maid.

It's even worse from the back view, if that's possible. Love the Dior shoes, however!

Gosh I'm amazed at the negative comments regarding this dress. As soon as I saw it I thought it looked smart with clean lines and had a lovely summery feel about it. I still do, I really like it and think it looks cool and appropriate for the occasion.

It's not entirely a miss for me -- just not the kind of dress I expect to see her in. Those shoes though... ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Sorry, the dress looks like something women used to wear in the kitchen or when cleaning rooms of the upper class.

*I love Charlene's look, usually. This is hideous. Yes, she looks like the cleaning lady. Who looked fine, she wasn't Princess Charlene.

Gosh I'm amazed at the negative comments regarding this dress. As soon as I saw it I thought it looked smart with clean lines and had a lovely summery feel about it. I still do, I really like it and think it looks cool and appropriate for the occasion.

I like it too, from the back it looks very elegant.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

It looks like a house dress it is unflattering and the shoes look silly with it IMO ...was she doing the dusting just prior [that I truly doubt] ..

Who cares what you are wearing with those earrings! Luve the Bordeaux dress with bateau neckline. The belt even looked nice. Just the right amount of skirt. Anyone know the designer?

Simply stunning! Fabulous dress in it's simplicity and color. And those earrings... to die for!!

Fabulous look - the dress is very elegant and flattering, the earrings are just amazing and I like the little clutch.

^^^ previous. Yes, in my opinion an amazing outfit! Nothing wow! about it. But stunning in its simplicity and design. I think someone has made this comment before: "she wears it, it doesn't wear her!"

The dress is classic and beautiful, wonderful color on her. Earrings amazing. :flowers:

She pulls off the simplicity of this look. Her make up was lovely and I am glad there i uno bright red lipstick. Her hair was also styled nicely.

I think the colour of Charlene's dress is gorgeous and the elegant, simple style suits her well. I'm not a fan of the belt however as I feel that it appears as though it's just being used as a fashion piece and not actually as a belt, if that makes sense. I quite like her earrings too.

Perfection -- the colour and silhouette, hair, makeup, bling. A very stunning overall look. ?

PS: I would love to see the back of the dress... I hope it's cut really low.

Simple, clear lines is the way to go for Charlene. I love this outfit, particularly the colour. The earrings create a total look that oozes class.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Elegant simplicity. :flowers: Truly timeless. A classic look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow doesn't the Princess look stunning in that colour,the earrings are lovely too.

I love the gown the colour really suits her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom