Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 11: November 2013 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic yet chic! Love her soft make up.

She looks wonderful. I'm loving her coat and boots.

I don't mind the outfit and I like her eye makeup. Personally I would prefer a brighter lip colour and her foundation is awful - some serious blending and tone matching needed.

She looks wonderful. I'm loving her coat and boots.
Me to, I also liked her hair and makeup and adore her earrings! I love her pared-down chic.

Charlene looks very smart and attractive! :flowers:

coat and boots are pretty well combo,very attractive.
Charlene looks radiant as ever.

That is really a very nice coat. Although I usually like her style, this one is especially elegant, understated, chic and still wearable. I also wonder what brand it is.

She looks super glamourous. I like how the tunic style of the dress looks on her body, and the glitter is the special touch. Great hair too.

She looks great.Its a very nice outfit and a lovely hairdo

I think motherhood suits her very well - she looks glowing and very nice in that outfit.

Yes I agree Jack,Princess Charlène looked both radiant and glowing last night even if her outfit was all black!

I think Charlene's top may be a black version of the gold one she wore in LA when she was pregnant and I think the black trousers she wore with it are the same ones worn last night as well. She will probably wear loose fitting clothes for a while yet as tighter fitting items would rub against the c-section scar.

I think she looked really nice, she looks great in black. That top is very dressy and her pants are a lovely fit.

She looks amazing! Love her longer hair. Motherhood certainly agrees with her! :)

Charlene looks wonderful and it's good to see her again. Whilst the top isn't to my personal taste (it's a bit too sparkly for me), it suits her a lot so I'll give her a pass. I agree that her hair looks great.

Yes I agree Jack,Princess Charlène looked both radiant and glowing last night even if her outfit was all black!

That was on my mind too, the fact that although the outfit was all black, Charlene still made it look cheerful somehow!

I love her current looks, too! So sweet and pretty!
The black outfit was nothing special, but it's her radiant face and happiness that matter now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom