Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2011 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 3: April 2011 - June 2011 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

love this out fit , so much better than the wedding dress

Charlene looks amazing in this dress! I love it! It's so sleek and slender yet elegant at the same time.

She looks gorgeous.
I believe she really will bring fashion back to Monaco.

She looks fantastic in this white creation. I particularly like the way the sparkles in the dress compliment the piece in her hair.
She really looks like a princess. Nicely done!

What can I say? Each dress she wore in the last days was perfection. Period. She really impressed me.

Moonmaiden, I loved the Captain of the Love Boat !! :)))

But, to give the man his due, this is the correct uniform for this occasion.

Look on the bright side - at least he lost some weight - unlike the uniform at the Swedish wedding.

It's Armani! Fashion-wise I hope she brings classy chic back to Monaco. I'll be watching her fashion thread from now on.

The gala dinner dress is nice. I don't care about the civil wedding's suit, but my preffered one was the Armani Privé wedding dress. I know, most of you girls didn' like it, but for me it was a perfection.

Sephora, why do you think most of us didn't like it? I am reading mostly very positive reviews...very positive ones in fact!

I hope this is the correct thread for these pictures:

Charlene at her official wedding dinner in a fantastic white dress:
http://5.t.cdn.belga.be/picture:28006274:preview:watermark?v=130d5eaa534
http://0.t.cdn.belga.be/picture:28006190:preview:watermark?v=130d5eaa534

Simply boring! The style has been seen on Armani's Prive runway a few years ago. The style is not flattering nor is it anything we haven't seen. The dress is missing that special, different touch IMO.

The only thing missing is decent accessories...the aigrette does not suit her coloring.

If not her gorgeous new Ocean Tiara, she should be wearing some delicious diamond drop earrings to make herself stand out more as the bride and star of the evening.

Sephora, why do you think most of us didn't like it? I am reading mostly very positive reviews...very positive ones in fact!

I am refering to the comments in the wedding thread, lot of them are disappointement and disliking the wedding gown. It's not the case in the fashion thread.

The dress is lovely, it makes her body shape more famine.
Indeed the dress needs to be accessorized.

Princess Charlene at a brunch for the wedding guests at the Princely Palace in Monaco on July 3rd
wearing a nice white dress - also nice to see her with loose hair again.

** Pic **

She looks lovely. It's nice seeing her hair down like that.

Are they going on honeymoon?

Last edited:
The gala dinner dress is gorgeous.Same thing with her other outfits during her wedding festivities.She is fantastic

I have liked every outfit she has worn during all of the wedding festivities. She looked radiant and beautiful just as a bride should be.

I have liked every outfit she has worn during all of the wedding festivities. She looked radiant and beautiful just as a bride should be.

YES!!!!

Her religious wedding dress was absolutely beautiful! Expectedfrom Armani of course.

And I liked that they avoided the "Grace Kelly" style. First of all GK is uncomparable, secondly, after W+K recent wedding, the reminder was too close.
Charlene put HER style. Fed-up with this constant comparison with late princess Grace.

Princess Charlène (and her Husband) at the 123rd IOC session in Durban 2011 (July 5) (pictures from zimbio.com)

Princess Charlene Pictures - 123rd IOC Session Durban 2011 - Zimbio

The dress looks nice but don't like that she's wearing black. And her hair looks not good at all. I think nice proper made hair-dos suit her much better than such a messy thing. She could've done better for her first official appointment after the wedding :S

Princess Charlène (and her Husband) at the 123rd IOC session in Durban 2011 (July 5) (pictures from zimbio.com)

Princess Charlene Pictures - 123rd IOC Session Durban 2011 - Zimbio

The dress looks nice but don't like that she's wearing black. And her hair looks not good at all. I think nice proper made hair-dos suit her much better than such a messy thing. She could've done better for her first official appointment after the wedding :S

All black? Wow she just got married, bright colors should reflect that IMO.
I find the hair messy, as you said, nice clean hair-do's work well on her.

I can't figure her out; either she isn't very happy or she is not the kind of person, where the smile reaches the eyes. Half of the pictures I have seen of her incl the wedding (..)
But the dress looks nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
All black? Wow she just got married, bright colors should reflect that IMO.
I find the hair messy, as you said, nice clean hair-do's work well on her.

Here comes the white!!! ;)

South African President Jacob Zuma (L) shakes hands with Prince Albert of Monaco (2ndL) next to Monaco's Princess Charlene and South African First Lady Ma Thobeka Mabhida Zuma at the King's house in Durban on July 6 2011.

Repeated crocheted dress
http://9.t.cdn.belga.be/picture:28064562:preview:watermark?v=130d5eaa534

I can't figure her out; either she isn't very happy or she is not the kind of person, where the smile reaches the eyes. Half of the pictures I have seen of her incl the wedding, (...)
But the dress looks nice.

I always have the same impression of her. To me, she always looks like she was just crying.

Last edited by a moderator:
In both pictures, the brunch and this later one .... imo, she just looks very tired, which is understandable given all the wedding festivities and all the tabloid news. I also don't believe she is wearing as much eye makeup and that causes a person to look more "bland", for lack of a better word, especially when we are accustomed to seeing the makeup and the fact that she is so blond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom