Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 17 of the thread for Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 - June 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The leather jacket is nice (seems to be her favourite recently) but I wish she had tucked the white t-shirt in.

Very appropriate outfit and it suits her very well. Cudos

The jacket is nice but a blouse was more appropriate.

The leather jacket is nice (seems to be her favourite recently) but I wish she had tucked the white t-shirt in.

Yes it looks a little messy,Princess Charlene's seems to like her leather!

A blouse would have been so much more stylish. I know comparisons between royals isn’t encouraged, but Charlene could rock casual like Kate does. She certainly has the physique for it.

Not liking this cocktail dress its not very flattering on the Princess.

I like the idea of diamond pattern in the weave - but this is just not working. Meh. Very meh.

That cocktail dress really does nothing for her. Even those amazing earrings don’t lift the total effect. Although I like her hair at this length, it doesn’t look well styled on this occasion.

Charlene looks great here. Love the dress, shoes, hair, jewellery, everything. She's even wearing her gorgeous engagement ring which she only seems to wear on big occasions.

The Princess looks lovely great colour and even nicer jewels.

Finally, some glamour! Always a pleasure to see Charlene in big jewels

Yes, she looks very good. I think there are quite a few of us here who are just pleased to see an alternative to black. She is certainly finding interesting ways to style this longer hair length and the style is more flattering than the severe off the face styles she used to favour.

Charlene looking absolutely fabulous - the dress reminds me of a 1930s Hollywood look. Jewellery amazing and I love the hair. When she brings out the big guns she totally wins.

ACK!!!!!!!! Whatever is she wearing? A couple of scarves thrown together? Sorry, it's awful. :eek:

ACK!!!!!!!! Whatever is she wearing? A couple of scarves thrown together? Sorry, it's awful. :eek:

Also, a thigh high slit is not appropriate for a chistening or baptism. I'm hoping this was for a beach after party. In that case, it's okay.

I very much hope that this was worn afterwards and not inside a church at a Christening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom