Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 16 of the thread for Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 15: February 2017 - January 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Like it or not, that she bothered to pop her collar means that she was cold, fashion-minded or both. ? I enjoy how deliberate she is in dressing.

Yes it's a lovely coat. She looks relaxed and happy

It's a lovely coat, nice and warm and very chic. She does look happy.

An interesting new outfit for Princess Charlene at the second part of the Saint Devote celebrations today, January 27:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
Hmmm no. The top doesn't go with the skirt or the heavy black glove.

LaRae

Bit of a mismatched outfit on Princess Charlene,all very nice as separate pieces ,her hairstyle is lovely in that style and not too severe.

I've just noticed the black nail polish?

She can look very beautiful at times. Sometimes what she wears takes away from that.

LaRae

I have loved both of her outfits for Sainte Devote this year. IMO everything has co-ordinated well and she looks chic and cosy. I also like her hair like this. If she's going to have short hair this is the way to style it and not in that horrible masculine scraped back way.

There’s nothing mis-matched for me about this look. In fact, it’s right on point. Very chic! [emoji1305][emoji177]

I'd love it if those long black leather gloves were replaced by some normal gloves

I love the first look. The coat is warm and beautiful on her :flowers:

I really do like the second look except the gloves. They just seem odd. :ermm:

The top,with the very large plaid, looks a little boxy to me

I do agree with those who have said that Charlene's outfit seems a bit mismatched, but her top and skirt are nice as individual pieces of clothing.

I can see the points about the black gloves detracting from the overall effect but she still looks so stylish and polished in a fresh and inventive way. Love the hairstyle too.

Whatever happened to the very thin elegant type of gloves?

LaRae

Charlene was perfect from the head to the toes

I appreciat that she wore gloves, these gloves are very beautiful
She was at the top of the elegance But I m not surprised , she is always very elegant.

The white gown is stunning. Absolutely divine gown. One of her best dresses.

Princess Charlene is so stunning tonight!!!

Wow! She has always looked good in that startling icy white colour, the earrings are to die for and I love the funky slightly grungy hairstyle.

:previous: What she said! :flowers: :previous:

Oh my, Charlene in one of her take-no-prisoners-drop-dead-awesome outings!

Very few women can wear stark white like HSH the Princess of Monaco, imo.

I agree that the deliberate roots/white streaks are too cool! Somewhere, under all my padding, I have the same hipbones Charlene does. :lol::lol::lol:

This whole look is nicely styled. And she looks pleased with herself in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom