Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 11: November 2013 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 11 of the thread for Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 10: October 2013 - November 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Princess Caroline and Princess Charlene of Monaco wear similar blue velvet dresses just days apart - Photo 3 | Celebrity news in hellomagazine.com

a look more near than other photos. I think it is not a true fur cape. the cape that charlene is wearing, is too thin. for me ir is not a fur.

This picture is a picture of a dress she wore under the coat, not of the coat.

hasn't this cape been identified by the DESIGNER as fur?

I thought Akris confirmed it was a mink fur cape.

Princess Charlene at the opening of the Monte-Carlo Munchkins Club in Monaco on December 3, wearing a nicjacket, slim pants and boots. I like the way she arranged the lovely scarf!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

A lovely look and again perfect for the occasion. Agree about the scarf - so good to see her adding more accessories.

Charlene wore a very elegant dress and coat to the opening of Starbucks in Monaco.
Nice Matin

Last edited by a moderator:
The last two outfits are lovely. The first combination of slim slacks, boots, jacket, and scarf are chic, yet classy. I'm really liking the shade of the coat/dress Charlene wore to open the Starbucks as well.

Opening a Starbucks? Her hair looked great, don't like the hands in the pockets of the coat.
The short jacket with boots and slim pants is a winner. Pretty scarf, I don't like the way you only see it on one side.

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

There are some lovely pictures here of that beautiful black coat, and some lovelier ones of Charlene and her sweet interaction with elderly people and with children.

I love the black coat. Charlene looks so elegant.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Am I imagining it or does that coat have a flared or fuller skirt? It looks so pretty on her.

I am dying here, I really want that coat! Charlene looks perfectly elegant and her interactions with the elderly patients seem so heartfelt and sincere.

Oh, and did I mention? I WANT THAT COAT! :whistling:

Well, I won't quibble too much that the coat wasn't a festive color since it's such a beautiful style.

Last edited:
I am dying here, I really want that coat! Charlene looks perfectly elegant and her interactions with the elderly patients seem so heartfelt and sincere.

Oh, and did I mention? I WANT THAT COAT! :whistling:

Get in line :D! I want that coat in my wardrobe as well.

Who designed that coat? I need that coat! Charlene is so beautiful in it, but I am sure that I would feel beautiful in it!

I want the name of the designer too. It's the last word in elegance, and it suits Charlene-with her height and slim figure, to a "T"!

It is a beautiful coat but not festive colored enough for Christmas, imo

I think she was wearing black because she was coming directly from the memorial Mass for Mandela, held earlier that day.

:previous: Yes she did. However, I don't care that it's black . . . if I had her colouring and lovely long legs I would want it. Note to self: Must remember "Thou shalt not covet", maybe if I say it really fast and often enough I'll decide it looks heinous!

But I'm not holding out much hope here!!:sad:

Sorry, but this looks way too old for her. This would be a good look for Silvia or Sonia, but not for Charlene.

Please provide a sample of what you think Charlene should wear. She's in her mid-30s and has a duty to a nation. It would be great to see what you think she should be wearing.

Personally, I think she is the best dressed princess in the whole of Europe, and I personally would own this outfit if I could.

Also, in the second photo of Charlene and the lady in the festive outfit at the old folks home, it looks as though Charlene is wearing a new eternity ring with her wedding band. Could be wrong, tho.

Last edited:

Charlene today, December 18, at the annual Christmas party for children at the Princely Palace - love the idea of the skirt, the whole outfit is lovely for the occasion.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Personally, I think she is the best dressed princess in the whole of Europe, and I personally would own this outfit if I could.

I agree with you, Kitty Atlanta, and to think this is a girl who used to spend her life in a swim suit/ tracksuit every day!...

I love it how they're always holding hands, to me it says they are really happy together...

It is a dream of skirt.

She looks like a perfect dressed woman, happy, and am so happy for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom