Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 5: November 2017 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for Princess Caroline's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Very striking. Good to see she is still having fun with fashion

I like the black it gives her shape and she looks younger fresher in it ..IMO

The animal print coat is hideous and I hope its never seen again,the rest of the outfit is ok but the coat overpowers everything.

I love it.
The older she gets the more eccentric.

I don't like the overall look as I don't think the coat and grey trousers work well when put together .

Grey and leopard IMO never are a match .. I don't like all those pieces together

I like the coat and the earrings but she looks like she is swimming in it. different color trousers would have worked better

The close up suggests the dress has a lovely print and I quite like brown, although it isn't a colour that photographs well. I don't think the loose style suits her. She is looking well for her years!

She looks lovely, color suits her. Usually not a fan of tiers, but works here.:flowers:

Love the colour on her

She looks stunning - love the colour and style. The colour really suits her. Hair and accessories look great.

Nice colour and one of her better Rose Ball appearances in a few years,not too keen on that star pendant necklace.

Nice colour and one of her better Rose Ball appearances in a few years,not too keen on that star pendant necklace.
I thought it was a starfish - not that that would change whether you like it or not! ? It is not particularly subtle.

Princess Caroline was beautiful in every way this evening. What a joy!

:previous: The green trousers are a bit much though Caroline still looks nice.

Caroline looks great - perfect outfit for being out and about in London at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom