Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes lovely jewels but she should stay away from black. The day outfit also did her no favors, beige doesn't do much for her though the texture was nice.

The black gown is too severe and is very widows weeds ,her jewels are really lovely.

I don't understand why such a beautiful woman dresses so oldish. Both outfits of today are for next decade for her.

Her gown at the gala was like a robe de chambre. It didn't flatter her at all. I can't understand her choice.

She does like her very dark slightly old fashioned gowns for very formal events. It wasn't my favourite but I think it worked because the jewels and sash helped give it a lift. I do find when Caroline has these sleek updo that she looks older.

I'm on the fence with Caroline's gown. I like it and it looks elegant on her, but there's something about it that reminds me of the film Maleficent.

She looks fabulous if a little severe with her hair back like that. I like the dress.

I love the whole outfit x

It looks better with the coat on,the black dress along side Karl Lagerfeld is very severe looking,also don't like the earring and they look like Christmas tree decorations.

I think the black/white print coat is elegant and perfect for Caroline.

But the black cocktail dress looks like something you'd bury your elderly maiden aunt in.:sad:

Last edited:
I love that coat .. I love the dress but maybe not on Caroline and the earrings are "in the way" IMO

The coat is fantastic and chic on her :flowers:

Dress doesn't suit her at all, and earrings are cheap looking :sad:

The coat is fabulous and looks like it is green and black and white on my screen. The unrelieved black of the dress does nothing for her though I like the ruffled collar and ruffles in the dress.

I too liked the ruffled collar and ruffles in the dress , but I think a lighter colour would of looked better , loved her earrings

Agree she does not need to look so bland ... but I do like the suit on her. She looks a bit tired or something ...

I like this outfit - it's very Caroline. I believe she's worn it before and she did have a brooch and earrings then.

I,agree she needs brooch, scarf or something. Plus the hair doesn't look good. The suit itself is very nice and fits perfectly, great color and texture

I think this gown does not flutter Caroline. Especially the sleeves are awful:bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be a great art deco dress. But I do not like the upper part

I think she looks fabulous! The dress fits the theme, has that Caroline wackiness that I like and her hair and make up look great.

The patterns meet the theme that is the only compliment I can give :flowers:

The sleeves, the unflattering bag like quality, the bizarre neck (choker or collar) she looks like a dressing room exploded on her.

Runway look? Sorry id call it a run away look....run fast and far away :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom