Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. :)The pattern suits the country she is in. And I like the shoes too, even though they don't look that comfortable.

Love it - love the African print and the nod to the place she's visiting. The shoes are fab.

love her outfit she is looking really good

I agree with everyone, she is very elegant. Very much the Grande Dame of Monaco.?

I don't find her outfit anyway convincing... Too black, too long, shapeless...
:ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

I agree with you, lazuli;. This outfit is like robe de chambre, for me:bang:
Her face is perfect, of course:flowers:

Not a fan of Caroline's outfit,the black dress is shapeless and the widows colour is a bit too severe and saps the colour from HRH.

I can't understand why she ever wears black. The style also does nothing for her, I agree a bathrobe

I like this look and find it extremely elegant. Hair and make up are good and having seen other photos where the light shows up the front detail on the dress I like it a lot. Personally, I think it could be a little more fitted but I think it's supposed to be loose like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind the suit although personally I think both skirt and top could do with being shorter - she looks very "long" here. She seems very fond of tweedy woollen outfits at recent National Days. The hat is a step too far for me - it's all a bit drab, something Caroline isn't.

Caroline's suit is absolutely gorgeous. She looks so elegant and is clearly the best dressed today.

Bravo, she looks just the way she should as a Princess of Monaco, and that means not stealing the spotlight (how apropos). ?

Minus the black bow its a really elegant and classic outfit on the Princess and back on form after a few hit and misses.

I really like Caroline's outfit today. Agree perhaps it would benefit from being a tad shorter, but I like the black bow as it relieves the continuous pattern of the fabric. Love the hat and accompanying hairstyle.

Horrible ... she looks like the nanny or Charlene's lady in waiting.

i agree Nico:flowers:
the leght of the skirt is wrong but so the one of the jacket hat is totally silly

I don't mind the suit although personally I think both skirt and top could do with being shorter - she looks very "long" here. She seems very fond of tweedy woollen outfits at recent National Days. The hat is a step too far for me - it's all a bit drab, something Caroline isn't.

I agree! The proportions of the whole outfit seem to be wrong: the jacket seem to be too long for the skirt and the skirt seem to be too long for her height. But in a funny way she reminds me of young princess Charlotte in her photos of the 1920's... P. Caroline's outfits brings me back ( just like Charlotte's headpiece ) to the 20's... :flowers:

I don' t really like Caroline' suit. She seems very old, too. Yesterday she was wonderful, very elegant, very.. very... I don't know why this year (like last year) she chose such a bad outfit.

I agree with the posters that don’t like this skirt length on Caroline.
Her skirt last year was also this length.
Let’s hope it doesn’t become her uniform for future national days.

I love the suit, except for the black bow. Very elegant, but the bow is way too distracting :flowers:

I agree it needs breaking up, but the bow just seems wrong. And I agree the skirt length could be better.

Comes in a very close third behind her daughter and her sister in law.:flowers:

Last edited:
Nice outfit but ugly length. She looks like miss Marple. I don't know why but I have the impression than since she is grand mother p
Princess Caroline seems to have adopted the style "I'm too old" she is 60 and beautiful, I don't see why she should give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom