Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree - Caroline is no pushover. If she didn't want to wear something she wouldn't. I'm also guessing that she had some say in the design given both her closeness to Karl Lagerfeld and involvement in the organisation of the Ball.

She has worn other designers, some of them not huge names although she is faithful to Chanel in recent years for this event.

I agree about Caroline.

Beatrice and Charlotte looked absolutely stunning...I cannot believe Beatrice is only 3 weeks post partum!:whistling:

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Royal Dress of the Day: March 20
Whether it's pretty is a matter of taste but imo this explains completely what the inspiration fot the dress was...

Interesting article, thanks - I agree with some of the comments on there that she got away with it because she was so obviously having fun with it. I also always treat the Rose Ball as a sort of Fancy Dress party and that's the spirit with which I think Caroline approaches it. The dress definitely wouldn't work for any other event.

I don't hate it but then again I don't think the Rose Ball is the occassion for your standard strapless ball gown.

Love it and she seems to also. Perfect costume to fit in with the theme of the ball.

Looking good - typically Caroline quirky fashion! ? I thought she had cut her hair for a moment.

I think Caroline looks great, but I'm not so sure about the sleeves - but as Florestane said, they are typically quirky Caroline!

Asides from the gremlin furry sleeves its ok and judging by what the other guests wore Caroline was well dressed :D

Other then the bizarre feathers which I want to take scissors to, I like it. Its quirky like her.

Nice hair, really suits her. Outfit is nice, except the sleeves, they are so bad that i don´t want to comment.

The shapeless black gown does her no favours and the champagne cork bracelets are hideous ,I think Caroline is in dire need of a new stylist.

I think she looks beautiful - I think the dress is lovely, the jewellery is gorgeous and the other accessories a nod to the nature of the event. In and of themselves I don't especially like the shoes or the bracelet but given the theme, I think they (and the book purse ) work well.

The shapeless black gown does her no favours and the champagne cork bracelets are hideous ,I think Caroline is in dire need of a new stylist.

Agree!!! Aside from the bracelets and those devlish shoes she's wearing, the gown isn't one of her best chioces, oh no... :ermm: :eek: :ermm:

I also agree the dress does her no favors. She should stay away from black altogether. That doesn't mean she doesn't look beautiful, imo she does. Good for her to add surrealist touches to her attire

I think Caroline looks gorgeous but the shoes are a let down. The barefoot style looks slightly creepy to me for some reason.

I think Caroline looks gorgeous but the shoes are a let down. The barefoot style looks slightly creepy to me for some reason.
Totally - but they were only on show when she lifted her hem. Otherwise, the cut of the dress hid them.

I didn't like them the first time she wore them but I can kind of see why she thought they went with this theme.

The repeated bracelet is funny. The shows I dislike but could be funny also. But the dress is really not for her body shape.

A nice combination of red and black for Princess Caroline at a Prince Pierre Foundation meeting in Paris a couple of days ago:

** Full view **

I don't find the neckline flattering. And the long collar hits her awkwardly :sad:

But the print is lovely. And colors.

The dress is nice and very summery looking,I don't like her hairstyle or those earrings.

I like the colours of Caroline's Miu Miu dress (reminds me of the Monegasque flag :)), but the pattern reminds me of '70s wallpaper.

Princess Caroline looking good in a white suit at a lunch in honour of the donors of the Association "Friends of the Princess Grace Hospital" in Monaco on June 9:

** Pic **

:previous: Caroline looks flawlessly elegant in that off-white pantsuit!

Princess Caroline at the prize ceremony of the 2017 edition of the Jumping International of Monaco yesterday, June 24 - a nice summer outfit with funny print skirt :)

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom