Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 3: May 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 - May 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The May 7 piece is too long and plain on her IMO she looks old and drawn in the outfit IMO. I don't hate the blue on her but her hair is a problem for her....IMO

You are right...her hair is a problem. Looks unkept

The May 7 piece is too long and plain on her IMO she looks old and drawn in the outfit IMO. I don't hate the blue on her but her hair is a problem for her....IMO

:previous:
Beautiful elegant outfit of classic Princess Caroline :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Quite a clean elegant look. It seems to me though tht her jacket is the same she wore on the 7th of May as it is shown in post 2... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Princess Caroline at the award ceremony of the 4th FANB Monaco Sports-Health-Environment challenge on June 20,
wearing Monaco's national colours :) Simple and nice:

** Full view **

Princess Caroline at the International Jumping Monte-Carlo on June 28, wearing the animal print blouse she has worn several times before. I like how she combined it with the rest of the outfit, so it's not yet boring to see the blouse again ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

O h dear but then I detest animal print and if that is not bad enough the huge neckalce and the bracelets could have been left at home. IMO the look does nothing for her.

I like the look, but sans necklace and bracelets. The earrings were quite enough.

Two different looks for Princess Caroline yesterday, June 29:

A lovely look with a female suit at a military event in France:

And a top and silver pants at the Monaco International Jumping:

I like the first combination a lot, about the second I'm not that sure.

Two different looks for Princess Caroline yesterday, June 29:

And a top and silver pants at the Monaco International Jumping:

I like the first combination a lot, about the second I'm not that sure.

I totally agree with you. The first outfit is totally apropriated for the occasion. :flowers: As for the second outfit, well, the top is quite nice, as for the trousers... uhm... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

The suit is lovely, but I'm trying to figure out if those odd bi-colored wrinkled pants are soiled or if it's a shadow. You can see the shadow on the white column, so I presume it's also on her pants. And I don't like her top at all.

Last edited:
I love the blue suit and shehas totally charmed me by NOT wearing nude shoes.And the silver pants and white top are cool on her IMO

Two perfect looks on Caroline. Agree, bertie, the baby blue shoes clinched first outfit. As far as the second, if the pants hadn't got so wrinkled, it's a very elegant look, while summery

Curious - I am seeing people refer to 'female suits' - what does that mean? I thought I knew but it seems the phrase is broader. I would have called what Caroline has on a suit - why is it called a "female" suit?

Thank you for answers in advance. :flowers:

Here's a side view of Caroline's pants which shows thick and narrow black stripes running down the length.

Last edited:
Curious - I am seeing people refer to 'female suits' - what does that mean? I thought I knew but it seems the phrase is broader. I would have called what Caroline has on a suit - why is it called a "female" suit?

Thank you for answers in advance. :flowers:

German pupils learn that a "suit" is the one gentlemen wear and that "female suits" are the ones for the ladies :) It's been a good while since I've left school ;) but German/English dictionaries still list it that way.

German pupils learn that a "suit" is the one gentlemen wear and that "female suits" are the ones for the ladies :) It's been a good while since I've left school ;) but German/English dictionaries still list it that way.

Thank you, Iceflower. :flowers: Explains all. I have been mightily confused. :p

I don't know if Princess Caroline pays as much attention to her choice of colors for events and occasions as Princess Diana did. I really liked her white dress on the Nuit de la Saint Jean, so luminous for the shortest night of the year. Darkness melted into and became white, which absorbs all colors. But so does black, and the equivalency and reflection of both into one was perfect.
Perched on the balcony functioning like the niche of a church where saintly statues are nested, the princess had all the majesty of a Christian vestal, but as Our Lady of the Rock, she also officiated over the ceremony much like a pagan priestess. There again, she blended ancient and modern tradition with a solemnity that is second nature to her. For a segment of the population not yet accustomed to the festival of music that has much replaced the older custom, she ensured the continuity of Monaco's rich mixed history.

Last edited:
Caroline at the airport: I love how Princess Caroline uses jewelry to make an otherwise bland outfit sparkle. It's been her signature since she was about 14, and continues to be. Lovely!

Too much blue and don't get me wrong I love blue but this needs some breaking up and all that gorgeous jewellery hidden in a sea of blue too blue IMO

A relaxed outfit for Princess Caroline during a vacation in New York, July 21, including a recycled red blouse:

She's always so chic and elegant! Some of her outfits, in my opinion, are very avant garde (ie: formal dresses) but her casual/daily outfits always look fresh and chic.

Uhm, uhm... so pretty! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom