Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2009 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very lovely, regal and appropriate with some subtle sparkles and pearls

Very graceful and elegant but that something that comes natural to Princess Benedikte and the hair/jewels are also perfect too.

How wonderful and lovely she looks!

Beautiful dress, fits perfectly with a good neckline to showcase the gorgeous pearls. Her posture is good and gorgeous hairdo. Best appearance, very elegant.

Princess Benedikte looking lovely at the scout conference "Building Leadership Capacity" in Taastrup on January 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Benedikte has a lovely sense of style. Love seeing her out and about.

Yesterday, April 4, Princess Benedikte laid the foundation stone for a new college house of the Parent Foundation in Valby:

Very smart and professional outfit on Princess Benedikte,she rarely gets it wrong.

Princess Benedikte looking very lovely at the delivery of the Queen Ingrid Honors scholarships today, April 23:

And on April 21 she wore another nice combination at a Parasport Denmark meeting in Brøndby:

** Upper part **

Last edited:

A pretty and elegant look for Princess Benedikte at the inauguration of the sports care centre Mølleparken in Dianalund today, May 7:

Not crazy about the hat but the rest of the outfit is very elegant and what you's expect from the ever regal Princess Benedikte.

I love the colour Benedikte is wearing - such a pretty shade of blue.

For me Princess Benedikte always looks elegant and has a very nice style . And sometimes she appears a little daring with her gala outfits. A lovely lady who goes about her duties efficiently and quietly and is a great asset to her royal family.

Princess Benedikte held a meeting for her patronages at Hvidøre, Klampenborg, today, May 9 - a nice look for her:

Princess Benedikte opened the Nordic Scout Conference at the Gribskov Cultural Hall in Helsinge today, May 11:

Benedikte looks sophisticated and elegant as per usual. She rarely gets an outfit wrong.

Princess Benedikte attended the Osteoporosis Society's annual meeting in Copenhagen yesterday, May 16, wearing a pretty print dress:

** Upper part **

She is always such a gracious dignified lady when I see her out (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely light blue on the queens sister,looking regal as ever!

Benedikte looks wonderful; that shade of blue is beautiful on her and it seems she has inherited her sister's regalness.

She looked lovely at the birthday bash!

Did anyone else think of small darting butterflies when they saw her grouping/positioning of orders on her left shoulder? It takes real work to make random placement look that good! :flowers:

Oh, I'm loving it. Very rich blue and great accessories. Elegant and fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom