Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2009 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the Danish Disabled Sports Association attended the association's
40-year anniversary celebration of Assens Town Hall and a sports final at the sports hall, October
22, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fyens.dk article ** translation **

Princess Benedikte as patron attended the Guilds' Annual Show 2011 by the creative Danish
crafts at Moltke's Palace in Copenhagen, yesterday, November 8, 2011.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
I especially live the fur tri. On the red evening gown! So lovely-

Princess Benedikte looked wonderful in the red gown!

The best outfit of all is the gala dress; the deep red is just regally lovely with the trim. I didn't like that short-sleeved fur jacket in the second outfit.

I do like the daytime look and would like the evening dress better if it weren't for those distracting stripes. The purple is very beautiful otherwise and it looks like she's wearing an amethyst necklace.

Last edited:
I am not a fan of that dress. The stripes are looking weird.

Daytime outfit is a bit better. But the fur is placed wrong on the sleeves IMO.

I'm in agreement with the others I don't like the stripes. It doesn't look right on a formal dress. Her jewels are great though.

Blue horizontal stripe gown is a "thumbs DOWN" from me.

Princess Benedikte in Denmark today, three different looks for the throne anniversary
of her sister Queen Margrethe:

** Outfit 1 ** Outfit 2 full view ** Outfit 2 close up ** Outfit 3 - gala dress **

Some of these outfits are a bit unusual, but I'd say: interesting! ;) Overall she looked lovely, IMO.

Princess Benedikte today on the second day of the main jubilee celebrations, first wearing
an elegant female suit, then wearing a striped gala dress. This time I like the daytime outfit
a bit better:

** Outfit 1 full view ** Outfit 1 upper part ** Outfit 2 gala dress **

The outfit on the balcony is superb in my opinion! The gala dress is a letdown without a doubt. Such a pity - that kind of purple could have looked fab on her, but these stripes... :nonono:

Princess Benedikte as patron of the Olave Baden-Powell Society hosted a New Year's reception for members
of the Olave Baden-Powell Society and representatives of the Danish Scout Corps that is supported by the
OBP Societey at Christians VIIs Palace, Amalienborg today, January 18, 2012.

** Pic **

Princess Benedikte as Patron attended the 125th jubilee of the Danish Association of Rowing
at the Gladsaxe sportshall in Søborg on January 28, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Princess Benedikte at a gala dinner for the Diplomatic Corps yesterday, February 1, wearing a nice long
evening dress - the pale pink looks good on her and the cut is nice.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Though I do love the cut and style of the dress, the color is a bit to pale IMO for Princess Benedikte's complexion.

Princess Benedikte as Patron attended a lunch of the Interntional Women Club Copenhagen
at the Marriot Hotel in Copenhagen today, March 22, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Princess Benedikte at a gala dinner this evening, March 26, wearing a great lilac dress with
a nice fabric - colour and cut are made for her:

** Full view **

Yes, even Benedikte can shine when she wants to. ;) I like the dress, it has a beautiful texture. The colour is also very pretty.

Princess Benedikte at a gala dinner this evening, March 26, wearing a great lilac dress with
a nice fabric - colour and cut are made for her:

** Full view **

:previous:
Princess Benedikte looks quite good in this outfit :). Great choice:flowers:

She looks very lovely.That color is beautiful.

I like the lilac evening gown on Princess Benedikte, but, I think perhaps cap sleeves might have been better.

Yes, even Benedikte can shine when she wants to. ;)
But of course she can - the thing is that she tends to go from very beautifully dressed to pure eyesore, with little in-between.
This gown I like a lot, the lilac shade and silver embroidery are perfect for her coloring, and the rich, stiff fabric creates a nice silhouette. IMO best-dressed of the royal ladies tonight.

Very nice. She can be quite stunning when she wants to.

May 24, 2012 - Princess Benedikte in a shocking yellow outfit. Even though its really bright she wears it well.

Picture

Princess Benedikte as Patron has attended the general meeting of the Association of Ballet Friends at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen on October 2nd. During the event she presented the two biggest prizes of the Ballet Friends - the Honorary Award 2012 and the Applause Prize 2012 to ballet director and character dancer Sorella Englund and to character dancer Jette Buchwald:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom