Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2009 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benedikte looks like a wildflower meadow - I love the pattern of her dress and the colours!

Princess Benedikte looking lovely at a concert at Gråsten Castle Church today, July 29:

** Full view **

Benedikte looks lovely - grey and pink aren't colours I would think of putting together but they actually work very nicely with each other.

A very lovely look for Princess Benedikte who handed out the annual scholarships of the I.P. Nielsen Fundation during a ceremony in Kruså today, August 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Hummm, peach, purple and turquoise do not go together in any fashion sense at all. She is a very lovely lady and seems so gracious, yet this outfit needs to be buried somewhere not to be seen again......:ermm:

:previous:

I like that she added a bit more colour than the other ladies..?

Princess Benedikte looking elegant at the General Assembly of the Ballet Friends in Copenhagen yesterday, October 3:

:previous:This lady is one that I love to watch for she is such a lady and dresses so chic and elegant all the time. I love the fact that she wore a beautiful deep red shawl with her suit and the hat to match.....really stood out among everyone else who even though nicely dressed was boring.....

And the gorgeous brown suit is so nice, the colors, the fit, and the perfect suit for this time of year.....fall and colors explode in browns, greens, golds and reds, perfect for her as always.

After the Crown Princess ,Benedikte was the second best dressed,such an elegant and regal look .

Princess Benedikte at the concert in connection with the Reformation's anniversary this evening:

Last edited:

Princess Benedikte lovely and elegant at the Guilds' Annual Show at Moltke's Palace in Copenhagen yesterday evening, November 7:

Princess Benedikte lovely and elegant at the Guilds' Annual Show at Moltke's Palace in Copenhagen yesterday evening, November 7:

HRH rarely gets it wrong ,Princess Benedikte is definitely one of the most elegant Princesses.

Yes, she is one of the most elegant princesses. Her stance is good, her style is classical and with well choosen accessories but its timeless and flattering.

Impeccable as always,though I think the outfit works better with the cardigan.

I think Benedikte's outfit is better without the cardigan myself - the dress is pretty enough to work perfectly on it's own.

Another nice and elegant look for Princess Benedikte at a concert in Copenhagen yesterday, November 13:

** Full view **

Princess Benedikte in a nice shade of red visited the exhibition Design Collaborations in Copenhagen yesterday, December 14:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Not crazy about the hat but other than that its a nice enough outfit and colour on Princess Benedikte.

Princess Benedikte looking lovely and elegant at the 40th anniversary dinner for the International Women's Club in Copenhagen yesterday, January 25:

** Full view ** Back view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom