Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2009 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Benedikte looking great in a golden dress at the gala dinner for the Slovakian President yesterday evening, October 23:

** Full view **

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the World Breeding Federation of Sport Horses attended the St.Georg Award 2013 in Essen, Germany on March 21, 2013. St.Georg is a German magazine for equestrian tradition and breeding.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the Danish Equestrian Federation together Prince Richard attended the finals of the Danish Championship in dressage at Broholm on June 9. Princess Nathalie participated in the finals and won silver.

** ridehesten.com: Vibsen fik Lis Hartels pris ** translation **

** rideforbund.dk: Mindepris til ponydressurens ildsjæl ** translation **

** rideforbund.dk: Anna Kasprzak ny Danmarksmester i dressur ** translation **

** demotix gallery: Lone Bang Larsen third in 2013 Danish Championships in Dressage **

Princess Benedikte with the winners of the European Horse Jumping Championship 2013 in Herning on August 24:

** Pic **

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the OK Foundation officially inaugurated the new OK nursing home "Lotte" in Frederiksberg yesterday, June 10.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ok-fonden.dk **

Benedikte at the Royal Theatre yesterday:

** gallery **

Last edited:

Princess Benedikte wearing a lovely dress at the golden wedding anniversary dinner of her sister Queen Anne-Marie yesterday, September 18. It doesn't match with Queen Margrethe's dress though ;)

** Full view **

:previous:Thank you for the picture, she is truly a lovely lady, I have always liked her and love her style of clothing. This gown looks like it a fun piece to wear, colorful, comfortable and cute....

I like the material, love the colour, her hair and makeup and jewellery but... I like the top but I'm not sure about the empire line - it gives the impression she's larger than she is. But, as previously said, it must be more comfortable that way.

I love the print and colour of Benedikte's dress (it reminds me of a Willow Pattern plate that used to belong to my grandfather) and she is elegant, but there's something off about the whole look. I think it might be the fitting of the dress, as it makes her look larger than usual, but perhaps that's just me.

It has a very Jane Austen look to it...

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The Princess had troubles with her left shoulder when she went out of the car. It is not an easy dress to wear even for a professional Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom