Princess Astrid of Belgium's Fashion and Style: July 2007 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephanievl

Heir Apparent
City
n/a
Country
Belgium
Last edited by a moderator:
She is very unique and elegant. I adore the grey outfit.

What do you think about the fashin sense of princess Astrid of Belgium?

Yellow gala dress
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

This is an Elie Saab couture s/s06 dress.
picture 1
Picture 2

I think its a great dress, love the color, ideal for spring. like the small flower bead work. The only problem that i had with it, is that it had too much chiffon/organza layers, it looked like a wedding or engagment gala dress but in color. If it was two layers i think it wouldve been stunning. It wouldve also not looked like a pregnancy dress or trying to hide the belly area, but maybe for a change its nice.

Black pair of trousers and white blouse

A Lanvin top

Last edited:
Princess Astrid seems to be a nice royal, but she seems to lack the chic and polish of her mother whom she looks so much like, I personally prefer her eveningwear to her casual or formal day outfits!

Pics 18.9.2007

Princess Astrid opening the exhibition 'Talata' about Congo artists in
Brussels, Belgium 09/18/2007.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Is she wearing gold sneakers???

Yes, i like her clothes but not very much her shoes

Overall, I think she dresses well for her shape, but she needs to be a bit more careful with fuller skirts as they seem to accentuate her bottom and hip area IMO. I know she attends events where the full skirt is necessary, but there are ways of working around the "bottom thing".

I'm stuck in the '50s when it comes to Dior (I love the New Look, but my shape is all wrong for it). My first reaction upon seeing this dress was "uuuugh".

Brown dress and brown jacket
Black pair of trousers and white blouse

grey outfitt

I love that white blouse. I have a terrible weakness for the style.

The gray outfit is lovely. She has nice legs and it shows them off to good effect.

I did not like the gray coat, but I loved that brown coat. I favor the style, and they are comfy.

The brown outfit looks good on her, and I liked the entire outfit with the black trousers.

I love the color, but not the style of the gray coat.

I can't quite put my finger on why I like the second outfit. Oh, maybe it's the ballarina theme.

Is she wearing gold sneakers???

Yep. :ROFLMAO:

Pics 11.10.2007

Princess Astrid of Belgium and Prince Lorenz before a gala dinner
on the first day of the Women's Forum at the Deauville International
Center 11 October 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pics 26.11.2007

Princess Astrid of Belgium, President of the Red Cross Belgium, attends
the opening ceremony of the 30th International Conference of the Red
Cross and Red Crescent Movement at the International Conference
Centre Geneva (CICG) in Geneva, Switzerland, 26 November 2007. EPA

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

Pics 30.11.2007

Princess Astrid of Belgium during a visit at the CHU hospital in Liege,
Friday 30 November 2007, on the occasion of the hospital's 20th
anniversary. BELGA PHOTO MICHEL KRAKOWSKI

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

Princess Astrid-a style model

I'm new here and I've recently become interested in Princess Astrid. We're about the same age and as my life evolves I've really noticed her style which seems to be simple yet immacualtely put together which is also my look. If anyone has any fashion thoughts, leads, ideas, etc. I'd love to hear from you.

well i'm only 17 but i can say this much...her style is subdued but elegant and classy.....not gaudy at all....she knows how to pick n choose...

Princess Astrid

Indeed, that's what I'm going for as it works for me both professionally and personally as I transition

Sorry to Astrid but Maria Laura looks much better.

Sometimes when I watch the photots of Astrid I think that her style is...unknown.:ermm:

Sorry to Astrid but Maria Laura looks much better.

Sometimes when I watch the photots of Astrid I think that her style is...unknown.:ermm:

I quite like her style, its nothing over the top nor is she dressing too young for her age. I think her style is fun but yet elegent in a way that it works for a formal event. I like the box coats, the choices of fabrics, the full skirts and dresses she goes for. I also think she does dress down sometimes like mixing a tweed chanel jacket with a plain skirt like this I think many people would go for the matching skirt but she knows how to keep things simple.

Yes,of course and the bag is Chanel too:flowers:I love this bag very much.

Her jacket is simply stunning!
I love it colouring & fabric, and also the way it sits.

The dress isnt bad either.

I really like the jacket. The color is gorgeous, and the cut is really feminine. I am not wild about the dress, but her bag is fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom