Princess Astrid of Belgium's Fashion and Style: July 2007 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Astrid at King's Day 2012 in Brussels today, November 15, wearing a black coat and hat and trousers. Although elegant it's a bit too dark for the occasion and the trousers-coat combination isn't the best.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

Princess Astrid at King's Day 2012 in Brussels today, November 15, wearing a black coat and hat and trousers. Although elegant it's a bit too dark for the occasion and the trousers-coat combination isn't the best.

That first picture is not the best due to the light. Outside it looked much better. I liked this look except the hat maybe.

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/11414760/img/11414760.jpg
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/11414759/img/11414759.jpg

The handbag is Chanel
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/11414758/img/11414758.jpg

Last edited:
:previous::ohmy:Really awful, her hat almost looks like a witch's hat, very overpowering and really inappropriate for the occassion.

For the celebrations at the federal parliament Princess Astrid changed her clothes and looked much better dressed with a skirt, blouse and jacket:

** Full view **

Absolutely horrible! :eek:

For the celebrations at the federal parliament Princess Astrid changed her clothes and looked much better dressed with a skirt, blouse and jacket:

** Full view **

Much better! The jacket is very elegant; she looks good.

iceflower said:

** Full view **

She looks so happy in that photo...

ETA: the earlier outfit... How do you choose that pant for her body???

Last edited:
much better is not too hard she looks normal here, except are her shoes and bag gold coloured...

shoes are terrible, ankle straps and peeptoe, not doing her legs any favours

Last edited by a moderator:

For a New Year's reception today, January 29, Princess Astrid has recycled the nice outfit she has worn at the religious wedding in Luxembourg last October.

** Full view ** October 2012 **

shoes are terrible, ankle straps and peeptoe, not doing her legs any favours
You are right about the shoes. I happen to think that the black with a highneck makes Princess Astrid look rough.

Black does not suit her at all. The shoes are terrible for her legs, I agree.
The coat dress is way too bulky for her. Her hair and earrings almost save the outfit, they are terrific.

Princess Astrid at an award ceremony in Brussels yesterday, March 19, in one of her elegant black and white combinations:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A big no from me, these outfits are too old-fashioned. Time to move on, ladies! ;)

Princess Astrid attended a mass on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of King Baudouin's death today, July 31, wearing a dress with an interesting and unusual combination of green and pale pink:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Saw the Princess walking in the Church , much better outfit than on the pictures.

Glad it looked better in person, don't think it's a very pretty dress, dislike the fake flower. Do like the hat.

October 8, 2013 - Princess Astrid in a lovely beige skirt suit with black trim matched with a white top, black pumps and black necklace.

Perfect suit and love the necklace with the look.

Full view ** Side view

Princess Astrid at the autumn concert at the Royal Palace yesterday, Octber 17, wearing a black dress and a glittering coat - a nice, typical Astrid-look :)

** Full view **

I love the glittery coat for such an event.

I usually do not like it at all shiny and glittering clothing, but that coat is really suits her and works well. Maybe thanks to the black dress.

Was it Chanel?
She looks so happy and smiling .
Her Dress was to short and wrong material , just a detail as she was a so happy mother.

Reality - looks so happy and nothing else really matters.

Fashion world - too short, doesn't fit, and her posture doesnt help.

I'm sticking with reality!

Last edited:
The colour is lovely on Princess Astrid and she looks so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom