Princess Astrid of Belgium's Fashion and Style: July 2007 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice idea for attending a concert. I like it, she looks elegant.

She looks good, proffesional and happy.

Princess Astrid always looks so put together. Outfit, hair make-up. Perfect!!!!

I like the overall look. Even the bag, it's fun! I always loved black with silver grey, she combined these pieces really well, IMO.

The overall outfit looks nice, shame we can't see the oufit without the coat.

Original coat. She looks very chic and the shoes are also nice.

Princess Astrid of Belgium attended the "Lantern Parade" on the Grand Place of Brussels. The parade is one of the actions made for the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty - organised by the 'Belgian network against poverty'.
October 17, 2010
Picture details
Picture details

Princess Astrid of Belgium attended the "Lantern Parade" on the Grand Place of Brussels. The parade is one of the actions made for the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty - organised by the 'Belgian network against poverty'.
October 17, 2010
Picture details
Picture details

Love that color coat & the coat itself but not sure if the orange and camel top match nicely.

^ I don't think they clash in this case. It's quite risky, but Princess Astrid got it right, IMO. The turquoise coat is really impressive!

Beautiful dress and colour on Astrid! The shawl is a nice addition here.

Really lovely! I love this shawl/jacket thingy. Anyone have info? Probably made for her but you never know!

The black coat is wonderful, certainly a classic one. Allright, the hat is hilarious - I guess she wanted an 'interesting' touch today.;)

It is different, but it works with the black!

This is one of my favorite couples. Princess Astrid has great style!

I love it!! Very elegant. Hat is ok, shes so pretty she can get away with it IMO. she always looks so chic which i love!!

Princess Astrid's ensemble is appropriate. I do not mind her wearing a whimsical "feather fountain" hat because she pulls it off.

The coat is quite nice but the... "hat".. or whatever you can call it, looks ridiculous :whistling:

Princess Astrid's ensemble is appropriate. I do not mind her wearing a whimsical "feather fountain" hat because she pulls it off.
:ROFLMAO:Feather Fountain......too funny!!

I liked Princess Astrid's outfit at the recent conference, though I do think the red bag didn't match at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom