Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely shades of green and white on the Princess Royal and a wonderful hat also.

Lovely soft green coat and nice cut for Anne. Good neckline and nice upswept hat for her. A real winning look. Makes up for the terrible Peter Pan collar outfit the day before with the ugly teal and turquoise

Princess Anne at a garden party at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh today, July 3:

** Full view **
This is definitely one of Princess Anne's best ensembles for ages and I love every piece from that beautiful hat and elegant coat to the accessories, gloves, bag and shoes. This is a really flattering look without looking dated or overdressed.

Note: It certainly seems that the "summer" weather is rubbish in the UK this year.

Those last two appearances really show how timeless her ensembles are. The coats could be brand new or 20 years old! She always looks so elegant and appropriate.

Those last two appearances really show how timeless her ensembles are. The coats could be brand new or 20 years old! She always looks so elegant and appropriate.

I vote for 20 years old.

:previous: You have to admit she can really pull those two looks off with charm and style and best of all, if she has to tramp through the muddy rough then its boots and if it's raining then its a raincoat that does its job,

There is nothing worse than being wet or damp for long periods of time. It is uncomfortable and unhealthy and Anne doesn't let vanity get in the way of her comfort and health.

Princess Anne at the Rebuilding Lives Awards in Oxfordshire yesterday:

** Side view ** Upper part **

And at an Awards Dinner of the The Royal Academy of Engineering in London yesterday evening:

** Full view **

The blue is nice but the darker gloves don't do much for the outfit and perhaps a lighter pair would work better.

:previous: Not much to write home about but nice and practical - just as Anne likes it!

I love Anne's sense of style and her pairing of bright blue with beige/tan, it really brings it alive. Her suit is well fitted and it looks like she's wearing deck shoes. She is just so sensible and ordinary and yet she looks great and makes it look easy.

Not sure if the trousers really go with Anne's outfit, but I'm sure she wouldn't care what I think!

I like this on Anne. The striped shirt is an excellent look for her, especially with the sleeves rolled up.

Quintessential Anne. She always dresses comfortably for every occasion regardless of whether it is on her own time or HM's. I love that she keeps it real and to be honest, I believe her style of dressing reflects most ordinary women. While her clothes may be more expensive, we ordinary women still dress in the same kind of way.

Anne at an awards ceremony at Edinburgh City Chambers today, September 5:

** Pic **

Anne has never allowed herself to become a clothes horse, she is always smart and appropriate for the occasion.

Princess Anne during a number of engagements in Edinburgh today, September 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom