Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Anne's dress & gloves combo looks OK but I don't like that fabric at all.

Not one of her better efforts IMO. But, as always, she carries herself in an elegant & refined manner.

Thanks for the link Iceflower. This the first time I have found a photo of Princess Anne in full view.

And Prss Anne is wearing dark gloves on both visits. Is it still cold in London.?

:previous:

It's not that cold, around 62 °F/17 °C. But for the opening of the renovated Saughton Park and Gardens in Edinburgh today, June 6, she also chose a rather autumn-like combination:

** Full view **

Addition:

Anne in blue at a centenary reception for British Universities and Colleges Sport Limited on June 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
At first, I thought those twin mikes were a collar. Then I realized what they were. Then I realized how Anne would look in really big puffy drop earrings. :lol:

:previous:

Had to take a second look now as you've mentioned it..:D

Princess Anne opened the new Training Centre at Lowlands Farm in Warwick today, June 12:

** Full view

I like Anne's look, nothing Mary poppins. I love her proper hat :flowers:

I may have added more color with different scarf.

Fabulous look from Princess Anne. Super smart & it suits her very well.

I don’t really like the velvet fabric of her jacket for a very late spring/almost summer event but it is a lovely color. Cute horse on her hat.

It looks amazing. She's channeling a queenly vibes on this. Love

I really like her scarf collection. It's almost as good as her mother's collection. She looks lovely in that burgundy red outfit.

That colour suits her a lot, she could wear those strong colours more often. And the combination with the scarf is nice!

Added: Here's a full view of her look.

Last edited:

Princess Anne attended the 50th anniversary of The Princess Anne Hovercraft launch at the Hovercraft Museum in Lee-on-Solent yesterday, June 26:

A nice colour combination for Princess Anne at the Save the Children UK summer party yesterday, June 27:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne opening the new facilities at The Stonehenge School in Amesbury, Salisbury today, July 1:

The dress looks nice, but a velvet blazer in July?

Princess Anne at a garden party at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh today, July 3:

** Full view **

Oh the Princess Royal's whole look is so pleasing to the eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom