Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I like that coat on her too. She wore it to church last Easter.

Needless to say, Anne looks really elegant (and warm!) The cut and style of the coat is beautifully elegant and accentuates her trim figure. The depth of the rich turquoise colour hints at Spring. I have to admit that I love her fedora but really wish she'd left the ostrich feathers on the bird.

I love this outfit on Anne! The colour is gorgeous and she looks very warm and cosy.

Princess Anne at the UK Dementia Research Institute, University College London Cruciform, today, March 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous:

Similar look today on day 2 of the competition, she only replaced the hat, hard to decide which one is "nicer" ;)

** Full view **

Both good country looks for Anne. Practical and no-nonsense - just like their wearer! ?

Yesterday, March 26, Princess Anne visited the Autism Resources Coordination Hub in Hamilton, Lanarkshire:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Anne on March 28 visiting the Animal Health Trust near Newmarket to open the charity's new head office building:

Princess Anne as Former President of the Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers presented The Princess Royal Award at Buckingham Palace yesterday, April 16 - a very pretty flower print for her:

** Pic **

And today visiting the Mark Johnston Racing Stables in North Yorkshire:

** Full view ** Full view ** Side view/Upper part **

Last edited:
:previous: I like the colour of her ensemble. It is blue enough to be Spring but not so as to be positive. The style is very Anne and she looks wonderful.

Lovely outfit and hat on the Princess Royal for Easter Sunday looking very elegant.

Nice to see Anne in something different; too bad she had a static cling problem...

Love the coat but that hat? I could use it to keep the birds off my seedlings. :lol:

A lovely coat for Anne. Agree that the hat is, err, something else!

Princess Anne opening the new UK Hydrographic Office Building in Taunton, Somerset today, April 25:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom