Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2017 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually find myself loving Anne. Her brooches and accessories never fail me even if style does. Love her hat :flowers:

Princess Anne looks just fabulous today, she is very chic and elegant and I love that red jacket of hers. And that hat is gorgeous, not a missed step anywhere in this lady ....now what is with the color of Charles skirt.....a clan of whom?

And with HM nothing wrong there as we expect her to always be polished and perfect.....as she is always!

Anne looked great; simple but classy. Love the colours together.

Princess Anne as Colonel-in-Chief of the Royal Corps of Signals visited the Headquarters Royal Signals and 11th (Royal School of Signals) Signal Regiment at Blandford Camp, Dorset, yesterday, September 22:

** Pic ** fb gallery **

Princess Anne elegant at the centenary commemorations of the formation of 99 Squadron at Royal Air Force Brize Norton in Carterton, Oxfordshire, today, September 28:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Timeless coat that I am sure is 40 years old but still in style. I like Anne in light colors - though she prefers deeps and jewel tones. And she looks fine in them. But the occasional light color de-ages her, IMO.

Princess Anne at the Mountain and Moorland Championship at the Horse of the Year Show in Birmingham yesterday, October 5:

** Full view **

Princess Anne at the Hambleton Equine Clinic's Equine Hospital in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, today, October 10:

** Full view **

Very elegant indeed. It this a new dress, I ask because the neckline is somewhat unique and looks quite similar to the one on HGD Stephanie's dress.

Princess Anne looks marvelous in this dress, the color is outstanding on her and the style shows how well she keeps herself in shape......very chic and elegant lady.

Princess Anne in a light suit at the opening of the new Deafblind Scotland Learning and Development Centre in Dunbartonshire yesterday, October 19:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Here are some photos of Princess Anne's arrival in Antananarivo, Madagascar, yesterday, October 23:

** koolsaina gallery **

Let's assess in order:

25 year old pantsuit - check
30 year old dress - check
Really old, comfy blouse and chinos - check
Odd bits from decades past, to cover up while taking a stab at style - check

Gosh I love Anne!

I'm jealous! :lol: But really, her pantsuit is on trend, her 30-year-old dress is gorgeous, her casuals are designed to fit in with those she is there to meet. I love how interested she looks, how knowledgeable she sounds and the awed fact she can still fit clothes from 30 years ago.

Reminds me of Prince Charle's comment about being near or on top of the best dress list. He said it happens every 20 years or so. Kind of like "The wheels of the bus go round and round". :D

Wow, Anne is amazing and everything she wore is right to what she was engaged in, and thing is she looks amazing in all her *old* clothes. Nothing is out of place and she isn't even trying to to chic, she just is *chic* and *elegant*. I like also that she is showing how in the moment she is with the people, not someone who is half there because that was the purpose yet is really there and engaging with them. This is what is called in my book, a real princess.

I just realized Anne’s 30-year-old dress has a high-low hemline! Right on trend is our Anne:devil2:

Everything looks just fine except the baggy dinner dress which looks more than thirty years old to me. Her pantsuit and casual daywear and sensible shoes are just perfect. I long for a haircut.

I just love Anne. Her look is consistent and just so "her". I didn't like the high low hemline on the dress - it just doesn't say Anne to me. Plus I just don't like that hemline on anyone. I have to say I am a bit jealous of her - I sure couldn't get into anything I wore 25-30 years ago. Though on second thought, I don't know that I would want to wear some of that stuff again!

Old or new I quite like her style. It really suits her. Her casual even more :flowers:

Only thing I don't like is the whole gloves look.:sad:

Yesterday, October 31, Princess Anne visited the Joint Helicopter Support Squadron at RAF Benson to mark their 35th anniversary:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom