Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2017 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Anne and her family attended the Magic Millions Festival of British Eventing at Gatcombe, Gloucestershire today, August 3:

** rex gallery **

Nice casual look for a day at riding events. I like the blue one the best :flowers:

We have to look at Anne's fashion through the eyes of both her age, and the fact she isn't a fashion person. Maybe I like it as I think I likely will look like her fashion wise at her age.

I agree iceflower; Anne looked lovely yesterday but I'm not as keen on her outfit today. That shade of blue she wore yesterday really suits her.

Anne also presented the trophies for the Magic Millions British Open Championships 2018 yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

For the presentation of the trophies for the Magic Millions British Open Championships 2018 yesterday, Anne changed into a blouse and skirt combination - without the hat it may have looked plain and boring, but this way it's okay ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

And here's what Anne wore during a visit to the Isle of Wight today, August 6:

** Full view 1 ** Upper part 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Like a funeral - excepting the hat, which is sort of a funeral for feathered things. ;). This is essence of Anne. It looks cold, or maybe Anne looks cold today.

You have to love her very Anne-ness of spirit. (..)

Like a funeral - excepting the hat, which is sort of a funeral for feathered things. ;). This is essence of Anne. It looks cold, or maybe Anne looks cold today.

You have to love her very Anne-ness of spirit.
Anne is a bit like Meghan, she likes deep blues and blacks and I love the style of her royal blue coat which, judging be the dress around her, suits the weather.

(..)

Off topic posts and comments have been removed, please use the relevant current events threads for discussions that relate to other questions and topics than fashion.

I love Anne, but wish she had worn cream/white gloves today. The black is jarring.

Anne is like Charles, every twenty odd years she is in fashion! As to gloves, well we are starting to see more glove wearing from royal like CP Mary, etc. if for no other reason it's not a good look to keep hauling out the hand sanitiser.

I have an idea that more of them wear "fashionable" gloves in the flu seasons or when anything unpleasant is doing the rounds. HM, being no fool wears them almost all the time and, when you think of the articles on how germ-ridden the bottom of your handbag, your keyboard and supermarket trolley handles are, I'm surprised more royals don't wear them.

Princess Anne looks quite nice in the Ulster photographs. She could wear more eye makeup and I like the outfit; it just looks a bit short on her. Also, I agree that gloves are good for good hygiene.

She4 looks like she is wrapped is 6 blankets. And, no one wears gloves anymore.

They certainly wear gloves in the UK, when it is cold. Looking at the picture, it was clearly very cold in the Scottish highlands.

Autumn colours for Princess Anne who opened the Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service Safety and Lifeskills Education Centre in Lymm, Cheshire, today, September 10:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Anne wears trouser suits on many, many occasions and I don't hear the high pitched whining of the DPP howling that she is breaking the rules, protocol or tradition! I like this ensemble and would love to know if she was wearing flat ankle boots or booties.

She is certainly dressed for the occasion and apart from the pastel at the neck, I think she is rocking it. Her mother only wore a trouser suit for "work" once and she didn't like them or feel comfortable in it so never did it again. However, there are photos of her at Windsor, Sandringham and Balmoral wearing very elegant "casual" pants.

Speaking of dressing for the occasion, it must have been a short summer in the northern hemisphere judging by the heavier clothes the BRF are wearing.

She looks like she’s there to deliver the morning’s post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom