Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 3: April 2012 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Anne and husband Tim attended the 57th Hennessy Gold Cup at Newbury Racecouse, Newbury, Berkshire, today, November 30.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

This hat today... it lives on. Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I must he in a heady mood because as I looked at this from the investiture at Shropshire University, I noticed her pin up. BBC News - Princess Royal officially installed as Shropshire university chancellor

The bun looks smaller than I have noticed in the past. I wonder how often she cuts her hair and who cuts it? Knowing Anne, she does it herself with loppers on schedule with the sheep shearing (joking).

I do love Anne, she is a hardworking hoot!

At first look, I thought the hat was her hair! I can't imagine how long it must take someone to do her hair what with it's length and bun and all of the other twists.. Plus back-combing. She certainly couldn't do it by herself! :)

At first look, I thought the hat was her hair! I can't imagine how long it must take someone to do her hair what with it's length and bun and all of the other twists.. Plus back-combing. She certainly couldn't do it by herself! :)

See, and I am equally sure she does it herself. I bet she does it in under a minute. This is Anne, after all! :lol:;)

Princess Anne at the Household Cavalry Regiment Medals Parade and Freedom March in Windsor on December 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

And at the official opening of the new equestrian centre in the Royal Borough of Greenwich today, December 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Princess Anne looked usual: practical and unfussy.

Practical and unfussy, indeed. But somehow, softer and pretty in the lovely shade of blue, and the style of the coat. Well done, Anne.

I prefered the early morning service outfit - the cape was very regal!

You gotta love Princess Anne, the woman is no fuss, no bother, just 'let's get it done' lol. However she is in great shape, has great legs, and just simply looks marvelous, why oh why would she not do something with that hair? It makes her look ten times older than she is. Just once I would like to see something more contemporary, then she can go back to that nest on her head lmao.

Why do you do this to her. She has no style. She is a plain, sensible woman and does her job. Let her be. She has never cared, she is no beauty and she has lived her life in her own style.

I liked both of Anne's Christmas outfits. That shade of purple on Anne's morning service coat is lovely.

I liked both of Anne's Christmas outfits. That shade of purple on Anne's morning service coat is lovely.

I think both were practical and a good choice for a walk to Church on a cold Christmas morning.

Yesterday, January 14, Princess Anne was in West Yorkshire to visit Manor Coating Systems and Saltaire Micro Brewery in Shipley, to attend (as Patron) the MSc Occupational Therapy and MSc Physiotherapy End of Course Conference at the Leeds Metropolitan University and to attend the 30th anniversary of Sports Coach UK in Leeds.

** yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk: Princess Royal visits Leeds **

** thetelegraphandargus.co.uk: Princess Anne receives royal toast from Shipley brewery **

** yorkshirepost.co.uk: Princess Royal has busy day in region as she visits brewery and university **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom