TRF Author

Princess Royal attending Easter Mass
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...8233381787.jpg
Old 04-05-2015, 10:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Very nice ensemble and hat. Would have preferred lighter accessories
Old 04-05-2015, 10:37 AM
Serene Highness

I see what you mean about the lighter accessories, but she looks fantastic. I love the color and the hat.
Old 04-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Nice coat!
Old 04-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Heir Apparent

I like it.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I think Anne looks wonderful. She is really dressing much classier these days. She is slim, shapely and can pull of beautiful outfits when she wants to. Would love her to try different hair styles, but then again that wouldn't be her. Just satisfied she is up scaling her clothes.
Old 04-05-2015, 02:13 PM
Serene Highness

Love her out fit this Easter the cut of the jacket really suits her
Old 04-05-2015, 02:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Finally---- a smart, chic, young looking outfit that looks new! Way to go, Anne. Lovely.

I have to agree with the others however, re her choice of dark accessories. Light colored are in order with this pastel Spring coat and dress.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks great in this outfit - she has an enviable figure. I agree about the lighter accessories, but hey this is progress.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The Princess Royal looked very stylish for the Easter Service and the colour was very lovely on her!
Old 04-05-2015, 04:46 PM
Majesty

Princess Anne looked lovely. I liked light colours of her ensemble. Echoing the other comments, I have to say that Princess Anne has an amazing figure.
Old 04-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Majesty

She looks very lovely.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Heir Apparent

This is a great look an Anne. Classic. Tidy. Hat with a little exuberance! Purse carried rather than shouldered. My favorite Anne look in a long time.
Old 04-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
Finally---- a smart, chic, young looking outfit that looks new! Way to go, Anne. Lovely.

I have to agree with the others however, re her choice of dark accessories. Light colored are in order with this pastel Spring coat and dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
The Princess Royal looked very stylish for the Easter Service and the colour was very lovely on her!
I was stunned by how effortlessly elegant Princess Anne looked. She always looks perfect for the job at hand, if sometimes a little boring. But there was absolutely nothing boring about this ensemble. Her hat was beautifully stylish and sat perfectly on her updo and was, needless to say, a perfect match in colour and style with her dress and matching coat. Very chic!

Her navy(?) gloves, handbag and shoes were the perfect accompaniments, and the neck fastening of her coat with its little stand-up collar couldn't quite obscure her pearl necklace, matching her pearl earrings.

I used the term "effortlessly elegant" because that's how she looks. Her deportment is absolutely faultless and lends an air of elegance to whatever she chooses to wear on such occasions. I thought about how most thought she should have worn light coloured shoes and then I thought, this is 'The Princess Royal', when was the last time I saw her wear light accessories or dress on trend? Nah! It just wouldn't have been our Anne!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...8236828752.jpg
Old 04-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post

The dark accessories must be a mother/daughter thing. I have often thought that some of the queen's beautiful outfits would be better served with other colored shoes and bags. She is constantly wearing those black shoes, gloves and that black bag. Navy, chocolate, royal blue and summer pastels would really set them off. JMHO
Old 04-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I thought this was one of Anne's better outfits. She look very nice. The only thing I didn't care for were the black shoes and purse, which I thought overwhelmed the outfit. A lighter color would have looked better.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Has Anne bought a new outfit?

The Queen, Princess Anne and Princess Beatrice greet guests at Buckingham Palace garden party | Daily Mail Online

Whether new or old, I think she looks very smart in it. Perhaps we'll see it again at the races in a few weeks.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:16 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Anne wore this lavender floral to William and Catherine's wedding.