The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenafran
Is there a thread for princess Anne jewels? She's got her share of sparkly stuff:)
Anne, Princess Royal Jewellery, in the jewellery section.

Old 06-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Anne looking great at the thanksgiving service at St Paul's Cathedral today, June 5:

** Full view ** Side view **

Old 06-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower

Princess Anne looking great at the thanksgiving service at St Paul's Cathedral today, June 5:

Very elegant.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Beautiful color- so elegant- love the hat!
Old 06-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

She looks fantastic .Great color and elegant outfit
Old 06-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

As a general reminder:
Pure jewellery discussions should not be led at the fashion threads but at our extra threads at the Royal Jewels subforum!
Old 06-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Majesty

That blue ensemble Anne chose for the Service of Thanksgiving is absolutely stunning.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Anne at Royal Ascot. What a wonderful color and style on her; I think she looks absolutely great. When she does it right, she can make you do a double take. A beautiful hat as well.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love the mint suit! She looks really good!
Old 06-19-2012, 10:43 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
Princess Anne at Royal Ascot. What a wonderful color and style on her; I think she looks absolutely great. When she does it right, she can make you do a double take. A beautiful hat as well.
Lovely, you are right - a double take. Love the pale mint color and the cut. Love the collar.

A good fashion day for Anne.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Unbelievable! I had to look twice to realize that it was Anne. She looks just wonderful! Very feminine, the right length, very chic, very new... Now if she can only repeat this look.. I'm impressed.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
Unbelievable! I had to look twice to realize that it was Anne. She looks just wonderful! Very feminine, the right length, very chic, very new... Now if she can only repeat this look.. I'm impressed.
It's not a new hat... I myself also thought it was new, but then I realised that I had seen Princess Anne in it sometimes before. So if you do abit of searches on Getty of Princess Anne at Ascot, you will see that she had worn it before also at Ascot back in 2000. But back then with a different outfit and the outfit yesterday could be new though. But the Princess definitely looked fab yesterday.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 06-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Heir Apparent

She looks great! I love the color; very flattering and elegant style. This is one of her best looks!
Old 06-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Nobility

I love love love the Princess Royal but I'm always happy when she wears a hat that covers her hair. I do wish she would adopt a more becoming hairstyle. She looks so beautiful except for that. I know she is a serious woman and doesn't give a fig about being beautiful but still...
Old 06-20-2012, 09:54 AM
Courtier

Princess Anne looked ABSOLUTELY gorgeous in that shade. I do love her outfit and the collar detail is so very chic and flattering. The hat was just perfect. What a sophisticated and exquisite look for Ascot. Really lovely.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books
The princess royal looks nice for the royal ascot that shade of green looks nice in her, and so does the lady next to her who is that Sophie?Zara?but anyways nice outfit and pretty color.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:15 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I loved what Princess Anne wore for Day 1; the colour, the style - everything was flattering and elegant.
Today the Princess chose a pink combination which isn't really my favourite; the skirt is OK, but the floral top is too fussy. The hat is not my cup of tea either.

- The outfit
Old 06-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Courtier

todays oufit is a repeat of what she wore to Zara's wedding. Not a favorite of mine - but definitely not her worst. Hopefully she will recycle the lovely pink suit she wore to one of the queens garden parties this spring

Princess Anne Pictures - Queen Elizabeth II Hosts A Garden Party At Buckingham Palace - Zimbio
Old 06-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
I really like what she's wearing here color and style-wise. The hat is nice too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
I loved what Princess Anne wore for Day 1; the colour, the style - everything was flattering and elegant.
Today the Princess chose a pink combination which isn't really my favourite; the skirt is OK, but the floral top is too fussy. The hat is not my cup of tea either.

- The outfit
Definitely agree with you about the outfit from Day 1 and the fact that today's top is extremely fussy. Looks like an old comforter.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Heir Apparent

The jacket didn't look good on her for Zara's wedding and it hasn't improved. The hat is atrocious..