Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 3: April 2012 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Anne looked quite elegant today. The colour of her outfit is beautiful!

Very pretty outfit; accessories in a lighter more summery tone would have made it look even better.

(...)

I like her hat a lot, and the suit is plain but nice on her :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her hat but the brims a little smooched. At least it covers her bad hair... I dislike the blue suit with the ever present dark navy gloves. White gloves would look soo much smarter.

I like the color orange on her (not always a fan) but the outfit seems odd. Is it a high waist skirt, or an empire dress whose top portion is black:ermm: The coat seems an odd mix of coat and cardigan.

Her two outer coats seem nice. See this is when wearing gloves doesn't bother me, in cold rainy weather in outdoors. Her indoor glove wearing seems so odd to me. Or in warm weather outdoors.

I'm not a fan of any of these looks on the Princess Royal. The orange suit is simply awful.

I like Anne's second and third looks but am not a fan of her first coat, however it is practical for the weather. I think my favourite is her last outfit.

I would bet the orange suit is from the 80s from the styling. Not a good style from that era to repeat without a few changes.

I quite like the suit and even don't mind the fascinator. But ugh come on Anne the gloves :bang: If you insist on gloves in warm weather at least choose a color that matches what you are wearing :ermm:

But ugh come on Anne the gloves :bang: If you insist on gloves in warm weather at least choose a color that matches what you are wearing :ermm:
:lol:

She is in blue. The gloves are blue.
Her other pair of gloves is black.

She looks lovely in the pale green. The gloves should be white, ideally, for,this outfit, or match the outfit, I applaud her for wearing gloves, as a glove person. Myself.
The large black shoulder bag that she is carrying is the real problem and really doesn't go.

:lol:

She is in blue. The gloves are blue.
Her other pair of gloves is black.

Dark almost navy gloves with a pale blue suit :ermm: she may as well have worn the black. At least they would have matched her purse and shoes. The accessories don't have to match the outfit (wearing different shades of the same color is hard to do well), but they should match each other. Black shoes, black purse, navy gloves and an ice blue dress:eek:

She should have worn the black, or worn light accessories, including light gloves (sure she could have packed a third pair). Or not wear gloves. I know its Canada, but it is summer here, no need for gloves.

Anne seems to wear gloves a lot I wonder if it's for a practical reason or maybe she just likes gloves. She has never really been a let's match kind of woman she is more a practical she likes it sort. Lighter gloves would have looked better especially in Summer. She always looks the same a bit like the Queen. Anne has never changed her has her own way of dressing and is famous for being able to wear the same clothes she has had for 30 or more years.

It is Summer, Anne. Time to put away those horrid dark gloves and go with white like your mother! I'm sure you can afford to have more than one pair in case you're afraid of getting them dirty..
The suit is quite pretty but your black accessories are a bit too heavy.

I think like the Queen she wears gloves to protect her hands from all the had shaking she does.

Anne seems to wear gloves a lot I wonder if it's for a practical reason or maybe she just likes gloves.

Possible she doesn't like the bother of a manicure. :flowers:

I think Anne's suit is beautiful and the hat is nice too, though I concur with the other posters who have mentioned them on her gloves. As another poster has said; it's summer, and gloves are more of a winter accessory.

If Anne feels that gloves are a necessity, why oh why doesn't she just wear white gloves?! That way her hands are protected and she will look much smarter and more in keeping with the season! :) That simple.

:previous: I would suppose she does not wear white gloves, because she prefers darker colors. ;) The Queen is also wearing dark gloves more than she did early in her reign.
People will wear what they like, even if it does not appeal to us.

:previous: I think Anne looks nice, but, again, I wish she would forget about the gloves for the summer (and these ones in particular look quite wintry to my eyes). I definitley prefer this hat with the suit to the hat she wore at Ascot.

The suit is a nice color on her and I like her scarf:flowers:

Look Ma no gloves :whistling:

It is nice to see her without gloves. :) But that hair...aack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom