Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 3: April 2012 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Anne was in Belgium today, February 23.

As Colonel of The Blues and Royals (Royal Horse Guards and 1st Dragoons) she attended a Laying Up of the Standards Ceremony at St. George's Memorial Church in Ypres.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga gallery **

Yesterday, March 11, Princess Anne presented the trophy for The Grand Military Gold Cup at Sandown Park:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She looks like she usually does. Fashion should not be mentioned with Princess Anne. They don't touch people. Others in the world who shake a lot of hand, live through it. There have no deaths reported by shaking a zillion hands.

I like the cape and the brown suede shoes. Not a very spring like outfit but well,put together

She looks like she usually does. Fashion should not be mentioned with Princess Anne. They don't touch people. Others in the world who shake a lot of hand, live through it. There have no deaths reported by shaking a zillion hands.

So right. But Anne has such a good figure and she frequently dons bright colours and lively prints, this is so dull for a flower show.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I loved Anne's ensemble for the Flower Show, especially her cape and lovely shoes which are hard to find these days. They seem to make skyscrapers and granny shoes!

However, to my great pleasure, it seems that capes of various types are all the rage this season, I can't believe it . . . I'm back in fashion again (I've got three).

A woman asked me about a black cape I was wearing and wanted to know where I bought it. I told her where but said I purchased it "several years ago". I did the math . . . I can give Anne a run for her money on that one. :ROFLMAO:

Handshaking does indeed spread germs. For those of us who only shake a few hands a week or year, it's not much of an issue. But for an elderly person shaking a 'zillion' hands a year, it's a possibility to be concerned about. Some have suggested that 'fist bumps' are a more sanitary way of greeting. Let me know when you see HM or the Princess Royal do that!

I see nothing remotely pretty about Anne's outfit. It's huge on her, way too dull for such a festive event, and well, old. I don't care how hard she works, it's time to start caring about how she looks. But she never will. Sad, in my opinion...

Together with German President Joachim Gauck and Prime Minister David Cameron Princess Anne, today, May 31, attended a Service at St. Magnus Cathedral, Kirkwall, and a commemorative event at Lyness Royal Naval Cemetery, Hoy, Orkney Islands, to mark the centenary of the Battle of Jutland.

Anne's husband Tim was present as well.

The Duke of Edinburgh was expected to attend as well, but cancelled his trip on medical advice.

** gettyimages gallery **

** news.sky.com: Jutland: WWI's Largest Naval Battle Remembered **

** theguardian.com: Battle of Jutland centenary marked with service in Orkney Islands **

:previous: so very well preserved. I just love the Princess Royal. :flowers:

One of her best looks.

LaRae

What a chic and elegant appearrance!!!

a truly lovely look head to toe....though a little more attention could have been paid to her handbag. i don't think a shoulder bag works with church service attire and if she wanted to 'fake it' - she should have put the straps inside the bag, rather than having them hang loose. but it was very 'no muss no fuss' Anne.

Princess Anne looks great.

Anne looks very nice in her outfit. However, I question her choice of the clumsy big handbag! Does Not go with her outfit at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom