Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia: April 2011 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The look is off. The pants are too tight to look good with the coat. Moreover the coat sleeves are also at an off length.

There is too much going in Princess Ameerah's dress. Lalla Meryem looked fantastic. Mrs. Alieva is a well-groomed woman. I wish she had less tan. Mml. Trierweiler's ensemble is sloppy. She could have found something better in her wardrobe.

Last edited:
Looks like I can't view photos hosted on Imagebam. Could you please do something about it? :flowers:

I recently saw a pic of the Princess with less make up and i think she looks great she should go with less make up very often;
Princess Ameera is lovley lady but her last black dress from Dubai isn't a great choice.

I like the outfit she wore in Spain better than the previous one (in Australia). It's more stylish!

i am not too sure about that look.
the dress looks intersting but i dislike the detail on the shoulders,the make up and hair dont help too.

I agree, Ameera looks exceptionally beautiful as always,but that yellow colour somehow does not suit her well and is too much in combination with the bright red lipstick...
However, the design of the dress looks distinctive and elegant & this hairstyle also looks good on her!

November 11, 2013 - Princess Ameerah in New York wearing a white and baby blue dress.
Looks a inch or so too tight and something about it is off. Her hair pulled back looks nice.

Full view

The pink is o.k she should have adjusted the jacket so the tank didn't show. Don't like the blue at all.

November 11, 2013 - Princess Ameerah in New York wearing a white and baby blue dress.
Looks a inch or so too tight and something about it is off. Her hair pulled back looks nice.

Full view
he blue part of the dress is unnecessary Princess Ameerah seems trying to hard but the result isn't good Imo.

The pink with the black is nice. The other looks like a nightgown.

Not really feeling it on this. Not sure what to make of it. I think she could have worn something more elegant than this. And you are right, it does look like a nightgown.

Full view
little weird as a dress:p
her hair and make up are great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom