Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia: April 2011 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is pretty and she does have lovely hair. Too bad it is hidden.

She does not cover her hair most of the time but I guess she sometimes takes the veil to show respect and avoid any controversies in muslim countries.When she is doing interviews for Western media like CNN she is dressed like a modern businesswoman & I am really glad we can see her beautiful hair and she does not always hide under a black curtain:)
Princess Amira can switch between fashionable designer clothes+open hair+make-up and black traditional muslim clothes with something to cover her hair.
There are many different ways for muslim women to cover their hair-the way P.Amera wears it in the picture from October 2011 is quite modern and very popular among young women who want to show they are proud muslims and look nice at the same time.
I think it is quite flattering compared to other ways of wearing the veil,it shows a small amount of hair and doesn´t cover your face:)

Here are some of the most important veil-types with pictures & explanations:
Muslim Veils -- from Hijab to Burqa | Apologetics Index
List of types of sartorial hijab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
She looks wonderful. Too, bad, that her countrywomen are forbidden from chosing how they would like to dress.

:previous:

Yes. That's why I refuse to comment on her oh-so-gorgeous fashion and hair. It's similar as with Sheikha Mozah (undoubtedly also a gorgeous woman with a fab style): they're both promoted as modern, strong women whereas the reality in their countries looks very different for women. Alright, I stop here as we won't get political in this forum and especially not on threads about fashion. Sorry, but I couldn't resist - too much hypocrisy for my taste. ;)

She looks like a Spanish woman with this vivid red dress and hairstyle,I like it a lot!I haven´t seen this picture before,thanks for sharing:)

Last edited by a moderator:

The ongoing political discussion has been removed as off topic!

She's very pretty and I love the color of her outfit!

This is a fashion thread, off topic posts have been removed!

Does anyone know the designer of the dress Princess Ameerah is wearing in the photo with Prince Charles? Looks very much like a Victoria Beckham and is stunning :)

It's a very beautiful dress. I really liked the color and the design. I think the Lebanese designer Zuhair Morad. ( I am not sure though.

well that's what I call a glamorous royal dress...stunning.

It's very beautiful and simple. I love the design of this gown too!

She's very glamourous! Love the dress.

well that's what I call a glamorous royal dress...stunning.
Wow! She is a very beautiful woman and a testament to less is more. No deep slit in the front and she manages a long haired look that doesn't swamp her face, it enhances her bone structure and doesn't fight with the dress.

That is one classy royal lady!

Beautiful dress and really suits her. She looks very lovely.

White floor length dress is gorgeous in it's simplicity. White really suits her.

She is stunning. Too bad, that many of the rest of the female populace cannot pose like this for fear of retribution.

Yes I agree she is beautiful and I just love the Abaya in the picture, the color is great :D

Princess Ameerah should wear traditional attires more often as she looked great in them.

I agree with you also I liked the one in her twitter page when visited Morocco ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom