Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia: April 2011 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
March 10, 2012 - Princess Ameerah in skinny brown pants almost worn with a knee length dress/top

ImageBam

I'm in love with her hair in this one. It would be such a travesty against humanity if she ever cut it. :ROFLMAO:

princess ameera closer look to her earrings :
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

This is an image of her at the English wedding that I have not seen before. This was the first time I ever heard of her and I was floored. Again love the hair, it's so lovely she could do without the earrings. As I said before, not a Princess alive can hold a candle to her.

This traditional dress is very elegant, I bet its fabric is very expensive because it just looks amazing!!

Sometimes Ameerah looks as if he had an unibrow. Well, maybe she had one when little.
The traditional dress is very pretty and nicely bleached teeth. :flowers:

Last edited:
Sometimes Ameerah looks as if he had an unibrow. Well, maybe she had one when little.
The traditional dress is very pretty and nicely bleached teeth.

Now that Tatiana isn't as pregnant as she used to be, perhaps we could send that waxing kit to Ameerah. :D:flowers:

Nice look but the jacket color combo of white & brown seems a bit aging.

I love her casual outfit in the 2nd photo with the horse. It's a lovely photo in general! :flowers:

Very nice pictures of her :D thank you

She is very pretty, but she needs to wear less makeup, andf have hair do less "heavy", she does not need all this, she is naturally beautifil.

She is beautiful just the way she is, she doesn't have to change a thing about her or her phenomenal hair. I thank her for tending to wear it down so I can imagine having it.

Nice Pictures Of Princess Ameerah , She Looks Beautful as always , I Like her hair , Thanx for posting Mademoiselle Lilo

I love her hair, it is actually what making her different than the other royal ladies.

She looked very pretty. I like her outfit and hair a lot!

Please note that this is not a general discussion/picture thread. If you wish to discuss Princess Ameerah's pictures please do it in the
Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud (1955- ) & Princess Ameerah: Part 2
Thread

Recent picture discussions have been moved. Further posts will be deleted without notice.
Thank you!​

It is a safe choice. I wish Princess Ameerah had a better hairstyle. Her Majesty's pink ensemble does not look particularly flattering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom