The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-06-2017, 07:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Great dress for a wedding ! Very nice

Old 07-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Courtier

So lovely & young, a child-woman, still looks 12 yrs. old. And that dress looks perfect on her. Can't wait to see what she will wear for the religious ceremony tomorrow.

Old 07-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Majesty

Very pretty dress. Lovely colors.

I would say perhaps a bit girlish. Makes her look younger then she is. But still very appropriate for event. Looking forward to wedding.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:05 AM
Majesty

Princess Alexandra lovely today at the wedding of Prince Ernst August Jr

http://www.haz.de/var/storage/images...llerylarge.jpg
Old 07-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Heir Apparent

It's a very pretty dress...but it almost washes her out since she is so fair skinned.

LaRae
Old 07-08-2017, 09:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Very lovely. I like pastels colour in her. It makes her look like a fairy.
It is her boyfriend ? Pretty couple
Old 07-08-2017, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent

I like her dress
Old 07-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Princess Alexandra lovely today at the wedding of Prince Ernst August Jr

Uhm... pretty in pink!!!
Old 07-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Royal Highness

She looks really lovely once again.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Majesty

Lovely in pink
Old 07-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Courtier

As usual, Princess Alexandra reminds me of a very young & innocent Princess Diana (or should I say Lady Diana) ~ exquisite peaches & cream complexion ~ magical, fairytale...
Old 07-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Alexandra looked lovely,nice colour though a hat might have been a nice touch to finish off her look.
Old 07-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Serene Highness

Very pretty dress for Alexandra who has grown up into a very pretty, and apparently charming young lady.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Majesty

Princess Alexandra at the party yesterday after the wedding

(Thanks to Asturiana)
Old 07-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Serene Highness

I like the dress in itself but I think it's a bit old for Alexandra - or she is too young for it. I think it requires more in terms of hair and make up which I think is not really her style.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Courtier

She looks lovely once again. I think it's still her style--floaty and see-through and light materials--just that the color is darker than her usual choices.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
She looks lovely once again. I think it's still her style--floaty and see-through and light materials--just that the color is darker than her usual choices.
Yes, maybe she thought it was more an evening look. There's something quite medieval about the style. The bodice is very pretty.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't know if I like this dress. But I found her boyfriend lovely. See how he touches her arm. Very nice
Old 07-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Courtier

Sweet indeed. He better be nice, she has 4 big brothers lol. Kidding aside, they all seem very protective of her and affectionate towards her. This has always been the case since she was little. I like the photo of Andrea kissing her head at the church entrance. Maybe this is why she seems very innocent, her whole family's sheltered her well.

Anyhow, the wedding has been a lovely opportunity to see more of the way P. Alexandra dresses. So far she has stuck to really feminine dresses. I hope she won't go the extremely fashion adventurous route and is able to tell overzealous designers to back off should they ever want her to dress weirdly lol.
Old 07-09-2017, 05:19 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

The pink dress Alexandra wore at the wedding was beautiful. That colour looks great on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
I like the dress in itself but I think it's a bit old for Alexandra - or she is too young for it. I think it requires more in terms of hair and make up which I think is not really her style.
I agree, even though I do like the dress. I do think the sea through part of the dress is a little too old for her at the moment.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank