Princess Alexandra of Hanover's Fashion and Style Part 1: March 2016 -November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So lovely & young, a child-woman, still looks 12 yrs. old. :) And that dress looks perfect on her. Can't wait to see what she will wear for the religious ceremony tomorrow. :flowers:

Very pretty dress. Lovely colors. :flowers:

I would say perhaps a bit girlish. Makes her look younger then she is. But still very appropriate for event. Looking forward to wedding.

It's a very pretty dress...but it almost washes her out since she is so fair skinned.

LaRae

Very lovely. I like pastels colour in her. It makes her look like a fairy.
It is her boyfriend ? Pretty couple

As usual, Princess Alexandra reminds me of a very young & innocent Princess Diana (or should I say Lady Diana) ~ exquisite peaches & cream complexion ~ magical, fairytale...

Princess Alexandra looked lovely,nice colour though a hat might have been a nice touch to finish off her look.

Very pretty dress for Alexandra who has grown up into a very pretty, and apparently charming young lady.

I like the dress in itself but I think it's a bit old for Alexandra - or she is too young for it. I think it requires more in terms of hair and make up which I think is not really her style.

She looks lovely once again. I think it's still her style--floaty and see-through and light materials--just that the color is darker than her usual choices.

She looks lovely once again. I think it's still her style--floaty and see-through and light materials--just that the color is darker than her usual choices.
Yes, maybe she thought it was more an evening look. There's something quite medieval about the style. The bodice is very pretty.

I don't know if I like this dress. But I found her boyfriend lovely. See how he touches her arm. Very nice

Sweet indeed. He better be nice, she has 4 big brothers lol. Kidding aside, they all seem very protective of her and affectionate towards her. This has always been the case since she was little. I like the photo of Andrea kissing her head at the church entrance. Maybe this is why she seems very innocent, her whole family's sheltered her well.

Anyhow, the wedding has been a lovely opportunity to see more of the way P. Alexandra dresses. So far she has stuck to really feminine dresses. I hope she won't go the extremely fashion adventurous route and is able to tell overzealous designers to back off should they ever want her to dress weirdly lol.

Last edited:
The pink dress Alexandra wore at the wedding was beautiful. That colour looks great on her.

I like the dress in itself but I think it's a bit old for Alexandra - or she is too young for it. I think it requires more in terms of hair and make up which I think is not really her style.

I agree, even though I do like the dress. I do think the sea through part of the dress is a little too old for her at the moment.

A really fun dress, but not a fan of the sleeves. I think it would have looked nicer with a quarter sleeve

Both dresses are beautiful on her but I wish her hair had been styled at least for the black gown.

Ok she needs to do something with her hair ....

LaRae

Princess Alexandra at the party yesterday after the wedding

http://www.haz.de/var/storage/image...9689720-1-ger-DE/HN_August46_gallerylarge.jpg

(Thanks to Asturiana)

Unflattering and too long, the sleeves are also long and the neckline looks a bit too big. She is young enough to be wearing color and something more fun.

Princess Alexandra lovely today at the wedding of Prince Ernst August Jr

http://www.haz.de/var/storage/image...45-1-ger-DE/Welfenhochzeit-3_gallerylarge.jpg

A perfect summer dress to wear to a summer wedding, its also very age appropriate.

Alexandra in black at the Saint Laurent show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018 today, September 26:

** Full view **

Might have been nice if she had worn some colour but she looks fine. She's blossomed into an attractive young woman.

She's one of the women that look some years younger than they really are, but I think thats fine. I'm also very happy she doesnt use makeup in flatrate.

Nice to see her attending a show with Charlotte. I think this is her first with her big sister, isn't it? The jacket is great. She looks lovely and age appropriate considering Saint Laurent isn't necessarily for 18 year old girls.

Alexandra is so cute and seems such an affectionate normal young lady considering the drama in her personal life with her father.

I get the feeling she loves being old enough now to hang out with her glamorous older sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom