The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1041  
Old 02-14-2018, 06:36 PM
Mademoiselle Lilo's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: T/H, Morocco
Posts: 7,967
She looks Unkempt: the coat is too long and looks big for her frame the pants are sloppy and dragging dirt and the hair is a miss.
her previous outfits Imo are maybe plain but were at least well fitted this one is a total miss.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1043  
Old 02-14-2018, 07:02 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,663
Thank you for all those photos. Now if we could just get Meghan to see them !!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1044  
Old 02-14-2018, 07:04 PM
MARG's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 7,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionMaven View Post
But people are saying she isn't wearing enough color - even today - I think some people really do mean they want to see pops of more primary color.

Pearls would have been too matchy with the pants, imo. I think not having them was much more modern.

I think Meghan is also a minimalist. Extra ornamentation just for the sake of it doesn't appeal to minimalists.
I think a pair of pearl earrings would have been nice but as to the colour, what was wrong with the Tartan and the green handbag?

I know Mary and Letizia are dab hands at this but honestly, give the woman a break. Meghan hasn't had the requisite thirteen odd years they have had to achieve their style. Meghan seems to be wearing mostly what is in her wardrobe and is busy getting a "feel" for the UK, the way fashion differs from the US and Canada is not insignificant.

Meghan has made a few judicious purchases, bag, jeans, etc. but mostly she is getting a feel for the way women in her situation dress, the expectations of her and how she feels about it all.

I am sure she is in awe of Catherine and Sophie but whatever style she achieves I think it is going to be minimalist and she could very well be watching Anne!

As to her lack of decent jewellery, I think it is something she really hasn't thought about and love it or hate it, it's her destiny.
__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
Reply With Quote
  #1045  
Old 02-14-2018, 07:25 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: pinner, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,924
Quote:
a few judicious purchases,
FOUR pairs of black trousers is hardly 'judicious'...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1046  
Old 02-14-2018, 07:32 PM
MARG's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 7,192
I have a darned sight more than that in my closet in that they are perfect professional garb. However, aside from the jeans, are we sure they were purchased in the UK?
__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
Reply With Quote
  #1047  
Old 02-14-2018, 07:41 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 5,072
Yes, do we know? IMO Meghan is probably wearing a lot of basic garments that were already in her closet, alongside purchased 'tribute to locale' pieces like the tartan coat.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1048  
Old 02-14-2018, 11:08 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
I don’t know about the others, but when I say add a bit of color I mean looks like these:
...
LOL - I knew what you meant and what others meant when you talked about color. And the pictures you posted are exactly what I thought you meant.

So I'm just going to repeat what I said already - because I meant what I said and it applies to the pics of color you posted as well. Bolded parts for emphasis to address your pics in particular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionMaven
I don't find wearing one bright color with some neutrals to be very stylish or considered. I know several have said - she just needs a splash of color! But adding one splash of color to a neutral outfit in my eyes ruins the outfit and makes it look unconsidered and pedestrian. I'd prefer seeing tone on tone and color in tones and in complementary pairings than one color with black. If I wear color - it's either in one dress or coat, or I have on multiple shades of the color for a tone on tone look.

I think Meghan might be the same, given her previous wardrobe choices.

I think in spring we might see more color too. But I don't think we will ever see Meghan use color to "pop" in her accessories or clothes unless it's truly coordinated with other items she's wearing. That doesn't appear to be her style.

Consider her Sandringham outfit. She wore multiple tones of camel/tan and burgundy.

I think people trying to force Meghan into the style aesthetic like you posted will probably be disappointed. Maybe it's too fine a hair to split so people understand what I mean, but what you posted is far and away from what Meghan's style appears to be. When she uses color - I just don't think it's going to be done that way.

But I feel like I'm repeating myself and folks are looking at me like Andy in The Devil Wears Prada looked at those two turquoise belts and couldn't work out how they were different, so I'll shut up about this now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I think a pair of pearl earrings would have been nice but as to the colour, what was wrong with the Tartan and the green handbag?

I know Mary and Letizia are dab hands at this but honestly, give the woman a break. Meghan hasn't had the requisite thirteen odd years they have had to achieve their style. Meghan seems to be wearing mostly what is in her wardrobe and is busy getting a "feel" for the UK, the way fashion differs from the US and Canada is not insignificant.

Meghan has made a few judicious purchases, bag, jeans, etc. but mostly she is getting a feel for the way women in her situation dress, the expectations of her and how she feels about it all.

I am sure she is in awe of Catherine and Sophie but whatever style she achieves I think it is going to be minimalist and she could very well be watching Anne!

As to her lack of decent jewellery, I think it is something she really hasn't thought about and love it or hate it, it's her destiny.
Hey - I'm only pointing out what others here are saying about her and color. I'm on her side and love her neutral and tone on tone dressing and the all black, etc.. and black with neutrals.

I was only responding to someone else who was saying no one was saying she needed color or a pop of color. I was only pointing out that many folks (see above) ARE saying that and ragging on Meghan because she's not wearing color the way they want her to (apparently like Mary and Letizia).

I for one hope she never dresses like them - except maybe Letizia when she does one color as a statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
FOUR pairs of black trousers is hardly 'judicious'...
I have at least 15 pairs of black pants of different styles in my closet. I think a lot of women do? Black pants are a wardrobe staple...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1049  
Old 02-15-2018, 12:01 AM
Princess Larisa's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: ., Croatia
Posts: 1,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionMaven View Post
LOL - I knew what you meant and what others meant when you talked about color. And the pictures you posted are exactly what I thought you meant.

So I'm just going to repeat what I said already - because I meant what I said and it applies to the pics of color you posted as well. Bolded parts for emphasis to address your pics in particular.

Quote:
But adding one splash of color to a neutral outfit in my eyes ruins the outfit and makes it look unconsidered and pedestrian.
I think people trying to force Meghan into the style aesthetic like you posted will probably be disappointed. Maybe it's too fine a hair to split so people understand what I mean, but what you posted is far and away from what Meghan's style appears to be. When she uses color - I just don't think it's going to be done that way.

But I feel like I'm repeating myself and folks are looking at me like Andy in The Devil Wears Prada looked at those two turquoise belts and couldn't work out how they were different, so I'll shut up about this now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionMaven View Post

I was only responding to someone else who was saying no one was saying she needed color or a pop of color. I was only pointing out that many folks (see above) ARE saying that and ragging on Meghan because she's not wearing color the way they want her to (apparently like Mary and Letizia).

I for one hope she never dresses like them - except maybe Letizia when she does one color as a statement.

Well, I find dressing in all black basic and pedestrian, not to mention depressing, so I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree there.

The thing with comments like ‘’I own so and so’’ and ‘I wear so and so all the time’’ is that ‘’you’’ are not a public person whose photo is taken and put on front pages every time you go to work. In 23-30 years, no one will do a retrospective of your or my work outfits. However, this is the reality of royal life. That is why royal women have stylists, just like Meghan has. Every single thing she’s worn since her engagement has been planed and styled by Jessica. She’s actually made comments about ordering some things for Meghan. I’m sure Meghan has input, but she’s hardly getting up in the morning and trying to put together a decent look from things in her closet before dashing to work like most of us do.

I don’t understand the defensiveness. This is a fashion thread about an almost royal on a royal forum, not an attack on your personal fashion aesthetics. Meghan will wear what she wants and people will like it or not. Those who do not like it have the full right to say so. This does not make their opinion wrong or ‘’ragging’’. And it certainly doesn’t mean they don’t like Meghan, which seems to be the assumption for some people. I don’t understand this idea that if you like a royal, you have to worship everything they wear. I mean my favorite royal is Queen Maxima and she certainly isn’t a perfect dresser in my eyes.

And just to point out Mary and Letizia, whose fashion style you apparently don’t like, are constantly selected as best dressed royals by fashion magazines. Hardly something a future royal would want to avoid, imo.

You edited parts of your post, so I just put it all together here.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1050  
Old 02-15-2018, 12:27 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Norfolk, United States
Posts: 1,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
Well, I find dressing in all black basic and pedestrian, not to mention depressing, so I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree there.

The thing with comments like ‘’I own so and so’’ and ‘I wear so and so all the time’’ is that ‘’you’’ are not a public person whose photo is taken and put on front pages every time you go to work. In 23-30 years, no one will do a retrospective of your or my work outfits. However, this is the reality of royal life. That is why royal women have stylists, just like Meghan has. Every single thing she’s worn since her engagement has been planed and styled by Jessica. She’s actually made comments about ordering some things for Meghan. I’m sure Meghan has input, but she’s hardly getting up in the morning and trying to put together a decent look from things in her closet before dashing to work like most of us do.

I don’t understand the defensiveness. This is a fashion thread about an almost royal on a royal forum, not an attack on your personal fashion aesthetics. Meghan will wear what she wants and people will like it or not. Those who do not like it have the full right to say so. This does not make their opinion wrong or ‘’ragging’’. And it certainly doesn’t mean they don’t like Meghan, which seems to be the assumption for some people. I don’t understand this idea that if you like a royal, you have to worship everything they wear. I mean my favorite royal is Queen Maxima and she certainly isn’t a perfect dresser in my eyes.

And just to point out Mary and Letizia, whose fashion style you apparently don’t like, are constantly selected as best dressed royals by fashion magazines. Hardly something a future royal would want to avoid, imo.

You edited parts of your post, so I just put it all together here.
I just want to point out that while we know she definitely rely on Jessica to an extent, we also don't know the extent of that partnership or if she has someone else in UK that she's working with. What we do know is that the orders from the denim company in Walsh and some other local brands did indicate someone else in KP is helping her. No matter how good Jessica is, her work has mainly been in Canada. No doubt she knows her Canadian brands well as we've seen on Mrs. Trudeau, but I do question how all the unknown and local brands could've been all planned out this perfectly by someone who is not local. It's not like Hiut is getting features in Vogue or many fashion blogs. In fact, fashion editors in Britain had to google some of the brands Meghan has worn that are local as pointed out by one of the articles I posted earlier. So I do have my doubts that this is all Jessica.

Jessica is clearly a very important person in Meghan's life as a friend and stylist, however to think that all this black is on her is unfair. Meghan prefers to dress a certain way and that's that. If you pay attention to Jessica or Mrs. Trudeau, neither of them wear nearly as much neutral as Meghan. So Meghan wears what she wears because she wants to. Jessica can send her whatever she wants, it's ultimately Meghan that's putting on her clothes in the morning. And she's certainly got her own opinion on fashion.

As for the royal ladies and their pieces that gets remember for many years to come, those are typically from the more formal events. At this point, this outfit is not going to go into history books anymore likely than the outfit Kate wore to Coventry or Letizia wore to an everyday engagement. Even with Diana, her more memorable pieces are more formal pieces. That's just the way it is. To think all of these everyday engagement pieces will all be looked at in detail in 20-30 years time is quite a stretch. Ultimately, they are just every day pieces, and most won't be remembered in a year's time unless they are worn again for another engagement.

And really the amount of comments after every outfit about how disappointing it is that she's not wearing color is getting to the point of ragging. Of course everyone has the right to voice they don't like it, but does others not have the right to disagree with some of the comments? There are some of us that can appreciate the style understanding that Meghan prefers neutrals and see nothing wrong with it. Sometimes it's hard for those of us that's actually trying to have a discussion to bring up points too because everytime this is thrown in our faces as soon as we disagree with someone that doesn't like Meghan's clothes. Don't we have a right to join the discussion just as much as those that hate she wears so much black? FashionMaven and I agree on a lot of things in terms of fashion, but there are times that we disagree, yet we can discuss about those things and have a productive discussion on fashion without telling anyone that we feel like we aren't allowed our opinions just because others disagree with it. And quite frankly, sometimes I get so tired of some of the comments about color that I don't even bother with that because when someone have explicitly said they prefer monochromatic dressing, and then you want color for that person, that's like setting yourself up for disappointment. There is nothing wrong with wearing black or other neutral colors, we know that's what she likes. I might like the style or I might not, but the continuous comments about colors do get quite old especially given Meghan's prior comments. I don't think she's changing anytime soon.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1051  
Old 02-15-2018, 12:43 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Green Bay, United States
Posts: 594
Does Meghan even have a clothing budget yet. She isn't royal until after the wedding.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1052  
Old 02-15-2018, 12:47 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Norfolk, United States
Posts: 1,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma828 View Post
Does Meghan even have a clothing budget yet. She isn't royal until after the wedding.
We don't know. Charles covers the cost of clothing for engagements normally through Duchy of Cornwall. However, give that she's not an official member of the royal family, we don't know what the protocol on that would be. However, she's certainly used some pieces that she already owned prior to the engagement.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1053  
Old 02-15-2018, 01:06 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,663
Meghan Markle's Fashion and Style Part One: November 2017 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
Well, I find dressing in all black basic and pedestrian, not to mention depressing, so I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree there.

The thing with comments like ‘’I own so and so’’ and ‘I wear so and so all the time’’ is that ‘’you’’ are not a public person whose photo is taken and put on front pages every time you go to work. In 23-30 years, no one will do a retrospective of your or my work outfits. However, this is the reality of royal life. That is why royal women have stylists, just like Meghan has. Every single thing she’s worn since her engagement has been planed and styled by Jessica. She’s actually made comments about ordering some things for Meghan. I’m sure Meghan has input, but she’s hardly getting up in the morning and trying to put together a decent look from things in her closet before dashing to work like most of us do.

I don’t understand the defensiveness. This is a fashion thread about an almost royal on a royal forum, not an attack on your personal fashion aesthetics. Meghan will wear what she wants and people will like it or not. Those who do not like it have the full right to say so. This does not make their opinion wrong or ‘’ragging’’. And it certainly doesn’t mean they don’t like Meghan, which seems to be the assumption for some people. I don’t understand this idea that if you like a royal, you have to worship everything they wear. I mean my favorite royal is Queen Maxima and she certainly isn’t a perfect dresser in my eyes.

And just to point out Mary and Letizia, whose fashion style you apparently don’t like, are constantly selected as best dressed royals by fashion magazines. Hardly something a future royal would want to avoid, imo.

You edited parts of your post, so I just put it all together here.


Absolutely agree with all you say. I didn’t like someone saying I was ragging her either or that I didn’t like her I don’t like anything much she has worn my opinion. I don’t like a few things Kate has worn either. I didn’t like Kate pushing her hair out of her face and I don’t like Meghan doing it either. Let’s all have our opinion
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1054  
Old 02-15-2018, 01:16 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: jersey shore, United States
Posts: 550
I agree royal rob with you and Princess Larisa. We’re ALL allowed to express our opinions knowing not everyone agrees nor has to.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1055  
Old 02-15-2018, 04:21 AM
MARG's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 7,192
I think I understand where Meghan is coming from. While working on Suits she could get up, haul on some jeans etc. and go to work. She didn't have to worry about style or makeup because that was taken care of by makeup and wardrobe so I am guessing her wardrobe was predominantly casual, monochrome and evening clothes.

I think that is why so many identify with her and say what is wrong with having several pairs of black pants. I have the same wardrobe not costing the same obviously but when you get up every work day and wear a uniform there is a whole part of your wardrobe missing.

Having someone tell you that your personal opinion and experience is irrelevant and boring is rude and misses the whole point of discussing fashion. Some royals dress the same as many working women only their pantsuits are couture as are their accessories. But the story remains the same.

On the other hand, there are women who you know are royal and they dress and act the part. Meghan's style will obviously change as the demands of her position ramp up and it will be interesting to see exactly how that is going to change.

Until then do you think you could hold the biting sarcasm you are inflicting either intentionally or unintentionally? I would hate this thread to turn into an unpleasant place to avoid rather than visit and share.
__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
Reply With Quote
  #1056  
Old 02-15-2018, 04:45 AM
carlota's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 7,595
i kind of like that meghan is sticking to her style rather than becoming a second version of kate. it is refreshing and it is nice that not everyone in the RF is a copy cat (sophie and kate look usually very much alike). however, i do agree this look was rather flimsy looking: the coat was too big, her hair was always on the way (long untied hair in windy edinburgh seems like an odd choice when you expect cameras on you!). i do think that meghan will up her game soon. having said that, she probably will stick with a more 'business looking' wardrobe than kate.
__________________
Sign the United Nations Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare: http://www.animalsmatter.org
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE!
Feed an animal in need, click for free.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Reply With Quote
  #1057  
Old 02-15-2018, 12:49 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
Well, I find dressing in all black basic and pedestrian, not to mention depressing, so I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree there.
Okay. But that's not actually what I said, so... that point keeps getting missed. This really is just like Andy on DWP looking at two turquoise belts and thinking they are the same. Not the same, lol.

Quote:
The thing with comments like ‘’I own so and so’’ and ‘I wear so and so all the time’’ is that ‘’you’’ are not a public person whose photo is taken and put on front pages every time you go to work.
That's not why I mentioned my style choices - I mentioned them to try to illuminate the differences in style aesthetics that people (like you) seem to be missing in an attempt to drape another style aesthetic onto Meghan - who already has a really defined one. Since mine is similar to hers (at least from what I can see) I mentioned it to try to help people see the difference in the two and how they kinda don't really mix well without taking the stylistic edge out and reducing the outfit to some kind of Talbot's PTA mom mess.

The style aesthetic you posted was color+black/navy.

Meghan's is all over color, tone on tone color OR neutrals with black/navy.

Your aesthetic is not the same as hers. Mentioning my style and the struggles of dressing with the aesthetic you posted was only meant to humanize what Meghan and her stylist might also struggle with given Meghan's aesthetic is different.

Quote:
I don’t understand the defensiveness.
Weird - I'm not defensive. I'm verbose - but that's normal,

Quote:
This is a fashion thread about an almost royal on a royal forum, not an attack on your personal fashion aesthetics.
I never thought it was an attack on my aesthetic? I'm mostly attacking the aesthetic that others appear to be draping on Meghan - and yes, I fully mean to attack it as it's not stylish to me.

The only thing I might have gotten defensive about was the implicit assumption in your words that I didn't know what people (and you) meant when everyone went on and on about Meghan adding color. I wasn't surprised by the pics you posted because I already knew that's what people meant.

And (those kinds of pics) are what I was already saying previously wasn't Meghan's style and that I didn't find it particularly stylish. The ladies look lovely, but to me they aren't really that stylish.

Sorry?

Quote:
I don’t understand this idea that if you like a royal, you have to worship everything they wear.
Since I've been critical of previous Meghan outfits, I clearly don't fall into the "worship everything Meghan wears" camp.

Quote:
And just to point out Mary and Letizia, whose fashion style you apparently don’t like, are constantly selected as best dressed royals by fashion magazines. Hardly something a future royal would want to avoid, imo.
I actually think Mary and Letizia look the best out of the current royals - but that doesn't mean I think they are particularly stylish or fashion forward. I actually like Raina of Jordan too, but I still like Mary and Letizia. I love Mary in general, but that's another story.

But I can like them, think they look nice in their clothes, but still think they aren't particularly stylish.

I would find it terribly sad to see Meghan dress like all the others just to please some anonymous people on the internet who are trying to force a style aesthetic onto Meghan that doesn't actually fit her style. And worse, trying to force a style aesthetic on her that *I* don't even find particularly stylish.

What a waste that would be.

What I would rather see is Meghan come into her own, still being true to herself and HER style aesthetic (which again - doesn't fit with what you posted imo) and also embraces color in the way Meghan likes to do it.

That's really all I've been trying to say.

I wanted to add that I don't mind folks going on Meghan about the color - but what would be SO FUN would be if we could talk about color within Meghan's style aesthetic. Like - what if we could talk about it within that context and imagine how she could embrace more color - but doing it in a way that fits her own style rules/aesthetic (from what we know of her)? It just seems like demanding a different aesthetic out of her is going to set us all up for disappointment and not really move the discussion forward. I'd love to go deeper into how Meghan could do more with color - just from within her own aesthetic.

Just like I wished DC Comics had stuck to their original vision for the DC Extended Universe rather than kinda copying a Marvel storytelling tone and visual effect for their latest Justice League movie.

It's okay for different style aesthetics to exist on different people and often we are all the better for seeing the BEST versions of those aesthetics on the people they belong to.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1058  
Old 02-15-2018, 03:36 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,663
Golly this place has gone a little crazy
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1059  
Old 02-15-2018, 04:00 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Golly this place has gone a little crazy
Sorry for saying you were ragging on her...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1060  
Old 02-15-2018, 04:27 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Norfolk, United States
Posts: 1,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionMaven View Post
What a waste that would be.

What I would rather see is Meghan come into her own, still being true to herself and HER style aesthetic (which again - doesn't fit with what you posted imo) and also embraces color in the way Meghan likes to do it.

That's really all I've been trying to say.

I wanted to add that I don't mind folks going on Meghan about the color - but what would be SO FUN would be if we could talk about color within Meghan's style aesthetic. Like - what if we could talk about it within that context and imagine how she could embrace more color - but doing it in a way that fits her own style rules/aesthetic (from what we know of her)? It just seems like demanding a different aesthetic out of her is going to set us all up for disappointment and not really move the discussion forward. I'd love to go deeper into how Meghan could do more with color - just from within her own aesthetic.

Just like I wished DC Comics had stuck to their original vision for the DC Extended Universe rather than kinda copying a Marvel storytelling tone and visual effect for their latest Justice League movie.

It's okay for different style aesthetics to exist on different people and often we are all the better for seeing the BEST versions of those aesthetics on the people they belong to.
I just want to add that this is how stylists tend to work as well. They wouldn't necessarily just change things about what someone's style is. They would work with the subject and maintain their individuality and working with it rather than just change them into a style that isn't them.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Meghan Markle: Wedding Dress Suggestions and Musings soapstar Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 1056 Today 11:35 AM
Engagement of Prince Harry of Wales and Meghan Markle: November 27, 2017 JessRulz Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 1153 02-08-2018 04:42 AM
Meghan Markle: Wedding Tiara and Jewelry Suggestions and Musings Tilia C. Royal Jewels General Discussion 583 01-27-2018 12:15 AM




Popular Tags
baptism bernadotte birthday caracciolo carl gustaf china chris o'neill crown princess victoria current events cymry denmark duchess of cornwall family general news hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duchess stéphanie's fashion & style hereditary grand duke guillaume infanta cristina infanta leonor infanta sofia iñaki urdangarín king carl gustaf and queen silvia king felipe king felipe vi king philippe king willem-alexander letizia liechtenstein monarchy nassau news parliament philippe prince alexander prince carl philip prince daniel prince felix prince gabriel prince harry prince liam prince nicholas prince oscar princess alexia princess beatrice princess claire of luxembourg princess eleonore princess estelle princess leonore princess madeleine princess of asturias princess sofia princess victoria queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia gala dresses queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima fashion queen maxima style queen silvia state visit stephanie succession sweden swedish royal family theatre victoria



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018
Jelsoft Enterprises