Late Princess Grace's Fashion and Style

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grace's style was unique. She was gorgeous. I think I haven't seen one dress of her that I don't like...at least on her :flowers:

Thank you for these lovely videos Zubiaur. Won't it be good when your able to post London......
Still no news of any forthcoming dates:nonono:

^Love all those dresses! Who is the man in the first picture with her and Rainier?

He is the Prince Pierre de Polignac,prince Rainier´s father

Amazing pictures!! Where did all that glamour and that rich Princess vibe go? these days everyone is looking to be as common as the girl next door. Maybe it has to do with all the criticism they get when they get famous or something...! Makes them want to be as neutral and plain as possible, or even just look like Mrs x / y or z going out on anyday in any city !!
Even young fashion designers are having a huge impact on it anyway, their simple urban life is projected on all the collections nowadays! They are the ones designing for the biggest "maisons de couture" and thus collections sometimes are just not IT.
Princess Grace did grasp the concept naturally.(May God rest her soul in peace).

Amazing pictures!! Where did all that glamour and Princess vibe go? these days everyone is looking to be as common as the next girl next door.
Princess Grace did grasp the concept naturally.(May God rest her soul in peace).
I agree totally with you...Glamour has disappeared nowadays:bang:It is a pity,in general, people prefer casual style....

Totally I don't know why people tend to criticize anything that doesn't fit their own style. Being a Princess used to be such a highly valued status, now it seems as though the media wants to bring it back to a normal human common status. Most of the time they have them mixed with famous people, whether they are tv hosts or actresses as though they are the same thing. That is totally wrong I beleive. So the media and the fashion desighners are to change their ways of presenting Royalty to the public. And then maybe things would fall into place again.

I agree totally with you...Glamour has disappeared nowadays:bang:It is a pity,in general, people prefer casual style....

I agree with you, Zubiaur.
May be this is one of the reason why Princess Grace is still a fashion icon for many of us. :)

Thank you to you all here for these wonderful posts I am listening to the soundtrack from High Society on my iPod at the moment. I have to agree there elegance of that generation is totally lost and it is a huge shame. I don't mean just in clothing in all aspects of her life Grace remained elegant and gracious.

Elegance and grace is definitly not so present these days in some Princesses of this world I agree. Then again I beleive that it is a state of mind that can be acheived not only through a personal quest, but also through the environment in which the Princesses are brought up.

I agree that glamour seems to disappear nowdays. People now prefer to wear casual clothes. I like both styles, glamour and casual. I think casual clothes is comfortable to wear though.

Chic, elegant and "classy" is very comfortable too I think, it is most of the time done with extremely refined materials and sowed in the best manner to fit the body perfectly. But then again it is not just about the clothes, it has a lot to do with the person and the way that person moves around..walks.. talks..presents herself, it's a whole aura !

Wow, I love the Christian Dior dress- it is amazing! The neckline paired with the emerald earrings, and hair pin look fantastic on such a classy lady (her hair is increadible too)- Princess Grace was really one of a kind!!!

Back
Top Bottom