Late Princess Grace's Fashion and Style

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most of Grace's dresses are beautiful. It's impossible to see her in ugly dress!)))

The hat of the first pic is so glamourous.I love the colour:flowers:

I'm rereading the book "Grace of Monaco" by Steven Englund and it gives a list of which designers that Grace used:

Oleg Cassini
Edith Head
Helen Rose
Vera Maxwell
Ben Zuckerman, Fira Benenson, Galanos, Branell (evening gowns)
Pauline Trigere, Harvey Berin, James Galanos (cocktail dresses)
Adele Simpson, Christian Dior, Larry Aldrich, Traina Norell (day clothes)
Claire McCardell, Brigance, B H Wragge, Marquise (sportswear)
New York's Mr John (hats)
Delman's of Fifth Avenue (shoes)

That coat is funny,don't you think?She was one of the most elegant royal ladies,though.

That coat is funny,don't you think?She was one of the most elegant royal ladies,though.

Although it has a bit of a trapeze shape to it, I would bet she's pregnant with Caroline or Albert, and the extreme size was to cover that up.

Does anyone know if she used to wear Valentino or Chanel?

P.Grace has amazing style, beautiful gowns and suits. Her evening dresses were some of themost beautiful I have seen on a royal lady, she used to always know how to wear them right. I also think she had a wonderful, fun yet elegent hat collection. She wore her hats very well.

Does anyone know if she used to wear Valentino or Chanel?

According to various publicity material /articles about the designers & their fashion houses, Grace wore both. In the catalogue of the recent exhibition The Grace Kelly Years there is a reference to a Chanel gown on page 244 from 1965. Unfortunately there is a picture of the gown but not Grace wearing it.

I like very much this green Givenchy outfit,and the hat is so sophisticated:flowers:You can watch the video of this visit ,in video links of princely family of Monaco at pages 23 in her visit to Ireland ,and in page 24 ,in the exhibition of Grace kelly.Enjoy it¡

She looks elegant,classic,sophisticated.She is just perfect:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom